Forums

Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:10 AM

The regulations are very complicated, but yes prizes, rewards and competition are all restricted to protect the consumer and in some countries their regulations were not set up to deal with the internet or modern business practices.  Therefore to protect the consumer and WGT we are not running prize or reward tournaments in countries where WGT cannot abide by their regulations.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:18 AM

This tournament ends TODAY, and I just found out about it last night?

I never got an email, what's up with that?

So I'm not going to be able to play because of WGT's screwups, not mine... awesome....

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:39 AM

TrufflIE:

So I'm not going to be able to play because of WGT's screwups, not mine... awesome....

You can play now.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:41 AM

It's on championship greens for Legends. I wish I'd noticed before the 6th hole. DOH!!!

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 9:40 AM

piztaker:

It's on championship greens for Legends. I wish I'd noticed before the 6th hole. DOH!!!

*Facepalm*

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:15 AM

piztaker:

TrufflIE:

You can play now.

how?

If I haven't gotten a link to the tournament, and it's probably going to take 2-3 days for them to tell me anything.

Update: i have a link now, just cant enter it. awesome

• davidgrant
    261 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:40 AM

dont get many e- mails either - other than when i buy balls also i just entered a wgt tourny but cant find the results how do i find the results ?

• davidgrant
    261 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:40 AM

dont get many e- mails either - other than when i buy balls also i just entered a wgt tourny but cant find the results how do i find the results ?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:52 AM

The link is on page 5 of this thread.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:58 AM

piztaker:

The link is on page 5 of this thread.

Thanks for that, Piz. Now the question is, how do you get to round 2 when it starts? I bookmarked the first round page in hopes of finding it that way.

*edit- The link. It's in practice mode if you already played round 1 and you can access the leaderboard from there.  :-)

RSS