Forums

Help › Forums

Heads UP: Downtime tonight + Upcoming changes ...

Sat, Jun 9 2012 4:39 PM (151 replies)
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 8:40 AM

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=1470d7f3-68c0-47b6-98a5-9eff01489ffa I am assuming all the wedge "protesters" have one of these putts in their file, since they play a repectable game and post scores respected by everyone on the planet.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 9:10 AM

Inquiring minds want to know if Spammage is going to change his username to Spareme.

But alas there is already a hack by that name. (He joined last October and since then has crawled his way up to level 4 - have a feeling he isn't following this thread.)

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 9:46 AM

zagraniczniak:

Inquiring minds want to know if Spammage is going to change his username to Spareme.

But alas there is already a hack by that name. (He joined last October and since then has crawled his way up to level 4 - have a feeling he isn't following this thread.)

Not likely Zagraniczniak.  Was considering a change to Romax - but alas there is already a hack by that name as well.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 1:23 PM

Romax:
    http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=1470d7f3-68c0-47b6-98a5-9eff01489ffa I am assuming all the wedge "protesters" have one of these putts in their file,

That was only 81 feet. Try 126 feet from some place where I actually wouldn't "protest" a wedge shot. (3 moves on the 300 foot scale.)   :-)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 12:53 PM

Soooo-- I have this very difficult putt facing me in an alt game. I realize I will likely never be able to make it, so out comes the Clevland 64 and I can it for birdie.One of the other team members blows a nut and says that is cheating. I point out that it is a legal shot, but promise not to do it again. My next comment was to forget it and lets just have a good game.I guess he is still boiling over it and comes back with " UR a cheat". I then inform him to suck it up (Sally) and maybe mentioned the sex and travel phrase (FO). Then my partner concedes the game when we are 3 up..

Sooo-- My question is-- When is WGT going to post a ruling on the wedge on the green shot? Some players just do not get it.If the shot was illegal it would not be available to use ! I intend to use it whenever I want since I spent months to learn it.I wish I could add "wedgesonthegreen" to my user name for "Romaxwedgesonthe green" Then maybe the crybaby players would bail from the lobby instead of the game.  Cheers ! 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 1:01 PM

Romax:
    When is WGT going to post a ruling on the wedge on the green shot?

Clearly it is a legal shot. There is just no argument about that.

In the example you gave, you were not a cheat, but the other person was a loser (literally).

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 1:01 PM

Could people quit bumping this thread?  Because of it's title, it's very annoying.

• XxFIREBOLTxX
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 2:30 PM

when is the next update gonna be  ty

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 2:36 PM

Well, if it's going to be Lytham St Anne's it had better be soon....

RSS