Help › Forums

I am just SICK.

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 31 2012 12:45 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 7:31 AM

I am just sick to my stomach. Let me explain. A gentlemen I know is friends with a family that just 10 months ago lost there daughter who was hit and killed by a drunk driver. She was skate boarding home from work. He - (the drunk driver) was coming home in his "BMW" from his "Country Club" after drinking most of the day in a golf tourn. They also proved he was "TEXTING" at the time he struck and killed this poor little 18 year old girl who was skate boarding home from her restaurant job. He struck and killed her and kept driving. When he arrived home, he pulled into his garage. "Shut the garage door" and got out to look at the damage to his car. He then noticed something on the damaged, crushed hood of the car. He wipes it off to see what it is. Uh oh - human tissue. He then thinks - what should I do. Well I don't know - WHY didn't you stop and try to help her - DOCTOR. YES. He is a Doctor.They found him guilty of a misdemeanor DW Impaired and "ACQUITTED"  him of ALL other charges. I am literally SICK to my stomach.

What goes around ,WILL come around ..DOCTOR.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 7:49 AM

i'm little confused .. how on God's green earth was this guy acquited of this ????

• zelg
    332 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 8:08 AM

You just have to love our system of justice. String him up and beat him with a bat , Thats how I feel about it.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 8:17 AM

i'd string him up upside down & put pack of hungry wolves on the dckhead

• freddysfunky
    38 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:22 AM

One system for the rich........one for the poor. The rich make the laws, then piss on everyone. He will have to meet his maker one day. There are consequences for everything you do here.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:23 AM

zelg:

You just have to love our system of justice. String him up and beat him with a bat , Thats how I feel about it.

I am sorry and I know 2 wrongs dont make a Right . No Justice No peace !

Need to have a memorial Tourney in her name up on the WGT !

I am totally against drinking BTW. But my scores show otherwise at times.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:43 AM

chris5214:

i'm little confused .. how on God's green earth was this guy acquited of this ????

He claims  - "he didn't know what he hit" until he got home. By the time they did a Blood Alcohol it was 5 hours later. Even after 5 hours his blood alcohol was STILL well above the normal limits that proved his intoxication. Its a loooong story but not only did he hit and kill this poor girl, in the heat of the moment he knew what he had to do to get AWAY with it.  He hired the best defense team money could buy. In turn, the defense team gave him his monies worth and raised doubt on nearly everything the prosecution came after him with. Even the defense team was surprised at the verdict. F*-king sickening! 

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:51 AM

i am so sorry to hear such a horrible post like this, i have a a little girl and if i lost her from a drink driver i would be in prsion for the rest of my life for what i would do to him...

crimes like this is manslaughter and there is no other way of explaining it no matter how powerful a man is or how much money he has ooooo it makes me angry...

my thoughts are with the girl and her family :((

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:57 AM

overtheedge:

chris5214:

He claims  - "he didn't know what he hit" until he got home. By the time they did a Blood Alcohol it was 5 hours later. Even after 5 hours his blood alcohol was STILL well above the normal limits that proved his intoxication. Its a loooong story but not only did he hit and kill this poor girl, in the heat of the moment he knew what he had to do to get AWAY with it.  He hired the best defense team money could buy. In turn, the defense team gave him his monies worth and raised doubt on nearly everything the prosecution came after him with. Even the defense team was surprised at the verdict. F*-king sickening! 

yeah, dunno which is worse .. the lowlife, scumbag m..fckr who killed her or the scumbags that defended him .. they all guilty in my book .. they should all be hung out to dry

pardon my foul language, but this kinda thing boils my blood & makes me think there's cause for jungle justice sometimes .. right or wrong

• bigchunky17
    850 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:07 AM

Edge

That is truely a great injustice.....as a parent myself I think that the greatest tragedy that could befall a parent is to outlive their child..........

Reading the details of your friends story put me in mind of a song that seems to reflect this particular injustice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzFgFv83cY

BC17

• PAGES
RSS