Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • edwardmoreton
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 4:55 PM

hello wildcat.I dont know if this is the right place to be to ask advice have been through the help system and dont seem to get any response.My problem is not being able to buy credits with my card .nothing has changed with my account status  have been buying credits now for some length of time and had no probs. But at the last 4 attempts to buy it keeps telling me to go to the help site.Done this twice and had no luck with a reply realy very frustrating when I need to buy goods from the shop I have no balls only the starters  and want to by a better driver and some new Irons my credit card is good and my bank account is healthy so I cant see a reason as to why. No buy .perhaps you can help with some advice. edwardmoreton tour pro level 55, 72 .5 par.I  await with anticipation, edward . 

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 8:04 PM

Don't see WGT responding to much these days...

• WGTwildcat
    648 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 10:29 AM

edwardmoreton:

hello wildcat.I dont know if this is the right place to be to ask advice have been through the help system and dont seem to get any response.My problem is not being able to buy credits with my card .nothing has changed with my account status  have been buying credits now for some length of time and had no probs. But at the last 4 attempts to buy it keeps telling me to go to the help site.Done this twice and had no luck with a reply realy very frustrating when I need to buy goods from the shop I have no balls only the starters  and want to by a better driver and some new Irons my credit card is good and my bank account is healthy so I cant see a reason as to why. No buy .perhaps you can help with some advice. edwardmoreton tour pro level 55, 72 .5 par.I  await with anticipation, edward . 

Hi Edward, this sounds like a question for our support team so let me see what I can do to get this resolved for you. Sorry for all the trouble!

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:06 AM

Yes tightrope they respond very quickly to problems with people not being able to buy credits.

• WGTwildcat
    648 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:21 AM

Hi Edward, it looks like we've tried to contact you in response to your email -- have you checked your spam folder maybe? Feel free to send us another email if you still don't see ours. Thanks!

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 12:50 PM

lonnieskinner:

Yes tightrope they respond very quickly to problems with people not being able to buy credits.

:)

• Ramsons202
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 7:35 PM

WGTwildcat:

Greetings everyone! We want to thank you all for being part of the WGT Community. We really appreciate everyone who’s taken their time to play the game and to give us such great feedback as you’ve helped grow World Golf Tour to become the largest online golf game in the world, an amazing accomplishment!

We've heard all the recent requests for more active participation by the WGT team in the forums, and going forward, you will see a lot more from us, including more actively responding to threads, answering questions, and sharing more updates. This will be ongoing and we’ll be using the forums to regularly find out more about what your needs are in the game and for the WGT community. 

We’ll be using the forums to provide more insights about upcoming game features, courses and equipment, and asking for more of your ideas and suggestions earlier in the progress, so please make sure you visit regularly to help shape the future of the game.

We’ll also be hosting regular “Hangouts” to give you the opportunity to connect directly with WGT and chat in real-time. Each month, MisterWGT (WGT’s co-founder) will host a regular Hangout where you can talk directly to “the man.” Additionally, we’ll be launching weekly Hangouts for new players that are just getting started with WGT. This will be an open conversation where our newest community members can come to ask questions and get answers from us to help them get into the game. 

We want the forums to become a more positive place where you feel comfortable asking questions, sharing tips and experience, and to know that you’re being heard by the WGT team. To do that, we’re going to be a lot more proactive about answering questions, but also about removing personal attacks and offensive comments. We hope you all agree that the forums should be a more positive experience, and while we definitely welcome all the constructive criticism and suggestions, we ask your help to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing.

Again, thank you, and we’ll see you in the forums!

• marzdin
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 3:55 AM

ok im new ,but leveling away.(question is) . ive played the hell out of most courses when can i play pebble beach ? im lvl 38 moving up fast.please mail me   

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 11:22 AM

Pebble beach was a CTTH course, and it was taken back off the game screen soon after it had been released. I dont know why they did this, but nobody can play it at this time.

RSS