Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • Pskip001
    191 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 9:41 PM

Uh...#6 here, request sent. Not gettin' 'em either.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:07 PM

count me in, whatever number.  your nickle.

• mikelanglois
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:40 PM

#8 here we go!!!!!

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:14 AM

Just checking.....yep, WGT Nation flag still next to my name here.

Wanted to be sure as I just received a reply to my email from WGT telling me that I am not a member of WGT Nation.

Could somebody please look into this and get it right finally?  The number of replies alone here all saying the same thing point to the issue being on your end WGT, not on a large portion of your membership.

And, as I stated in my reply to the aforementioned email....I received that email from WGT, why would I not receive others?  (and yes again, all possible spam filters, folders, etc. checked on my end and nothing to prevent these emails getting to me)

Lashe

• Pskip001
    191 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:02 PM

Same here.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:23 PM

lost count i'll say #10

edit maybe more than 10

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:36 PM

I'll bet it's more than 10.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:36 PM

WGTwildcat:

Greetings everyone! We want to thank you all for being part of the WGT Community. We really appreciate everyone who’s taken their time to play the game and to give us such great feedback as you’ve helped grow World Golf Tour to become the largest online golf game in the world, an amazing accomplishment!

We've heard all the recent requests for more active participation by the WGT team in the forums, and going forward, you will see a lot more from us, including more actively responding to threads, answering questions, and sharing more updates. This will be ongoing and we’ll be using the forums to regularly find out more about what your needs are in the game and for the WGT community. 

We’ll be using the forums to provide more insights about upcoming game features, courses and equipment, and asking for more of your ideas and suggestions earlier in the progress, so please make sure you visit regularly to help shape the future of the game.

We’ll also be hosting regular “Hangouts” to give you the opportunity to connect directly with WGT and chat in real-time. Each month, MisterWGT (WGT’s co-founder) will host a regular Hangout where you can talk directly to “the man.” Additionally, we’ll be launching weekly Hangouts for new players that are just getting started with WGT. This will be an open conversation where our newest community members can come to ask questions and get answers from us to help them get into the game. 

We want the forums to become a more positive place where you feel comfortable asking questions, sharing tips and experience, and to know that you’re being heard by the WGT team. To do that, we’re going to be a lot more proactive about answering questions, but also about removing personal attacks and offensive comments. We hope you all agree that the forums should be a more positive experience, and while we definitely welcome all the constructive criticism and suggestions, we ask your help to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing.

Again, thank you, and we’ll see you in the forums!

this is something i've wanted for years on here, a closer tie with the people that matter. whatever the business you need to involve the people that buy your product.

we all have our opinions on what we would like to see on the site and this step to open up things is massive. for years i got the feeling that we were kept in the dark about updates new courses and product releases.

talking is definitley the way forward but don't tell my wife that.

regarding new starters i would be more than happy to show any new starters around the site and how to play this addictive game. i'm sure there are a lot of long time players who would love to take a new member under their wing and give them a guided tour of the courses equipment etc. maybe wgt could set up a training school where some of us could meet up with new players and show them the ropes so to speak.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:49 PM

Lashe:
    Just checking.....yep, WGT Nation flag still next to my name here

Hey Lashe (and others with a similar situation),

I have notified our support department and we should be getting back to you shortly. Sorry for the trouble, we will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:56 PM

Same problem here, additionally I don't receive any mails when earning a tournament prize. This stops a couple of weeks ago.

All I get are mails, when I buy something in the pro shop, or replies to forum posts.

RSS