Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 11:40 AM

You can play Pebble Beach using ezswing clubs and starter balls here.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 11:46 AM

LOL, thats true, forgot about that. I suppose its good for the newish folk. Cheers MNS. Not for me though.

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 2:45 PM

Thank you WGT. Welcome aboard  to all the new WGT staff. I actually quit reading and posting in the public forums a few months ago because of all the bickering, whining and name calling out here. I used to scour every paragraph looking for clues to help my game.

I'm glad to see this proactive approach by WGT and I'm going to start reading the posts out here again searching for help with my game. Keep up the good work WGT.

Tony

• WGTwildcat
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 3:51 PM

Welcome back, TGor! We hope this gets back to the helpful, productive resource it's intended to be. I'm sure you've got a ton of knowledge and tips a lot of other players can benefit from so don't be afraid to jump in and share some!

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 4:20 PM

mnshiner:

You can play Pebble Beach using ezswing clubs and starter balls here.

gezzz that's a toughie! I forgot just how hard it was to make a good shot with the free stuff. If you have been playing here for a while and are using all up-graded stuff a round here will humble you a bit....Give it a shot and see how good you thought you were. Almost forgot to say THANKS for the link mnshiner!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 4:27 PM

I'm sorry Tgor, I have been away. I shall do my utmost to enliven once more the forums with helpful hints and tips handily hidden and hideously hard to find within byzantine machiavellian posts which no one yet has not failed to fully fathom fortuitously.

Welcome also Wgt WC.

Lizzie xx

• joedriver13
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 5:55 PM

*** these clowns!nothin but Stealing credits *** YOU WGT!

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 7:34 PM

Wow! - A reply from WGTwildcat and Lizzie.  There may be hope for this place after all. Cheers.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 8:26 PM

LizzieRossetti:

I'm sorry Tgor, I have been away. I shall do my utmost to enliven once more the forums with helpful hints and tips handily hidden and hideously hard to find within byzantine machiavellian posts which no one yet has not failed to fully fathom fortuitously.

Welcome also Wgt WC.

Lizzie xx

Looking forward to your great posts Lizzie....   Maybe you should start thinking about releasing another version of the Lizzie Dictionary ...   

lol...all cool, we have missed your posts

Cheers

Roger

• brimar15
    231 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:32 AM

WGTwildcat .., I was wondering as to why when you play either WGT sponsered or CC sponsered tournys , you can not invite another player to join you . Playing alone in these tournys is not as fun as playing with someone .. Is there some reaon as to why you cannot set-up the tournys this way .

RSS