Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 5:16 PM

WGTadmin2:

We will send another nations email this week, hopefully you will be able to receive it.  We cannot PM everyone since PM is just a one to one communication.  

Sorry again for the hassle

any idea what day you will be sending it?

Don't want the seemingly invisible emails to get lost lmao

• WGTwildcat
    648 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 6:05 PM

TrufflIE:

WGTadmin2:

We will send another nations email this week, hopefully you will be able to receive it.  We cannot PM everyone since PM is just a one to one communication.  

Sorry again for the hassle

any idea what day you will be sending it?

Don't want the seemingly invisible emails to get lost lmao

We don't want them to get lost either! We're going through the system to make sure Nations members are receiving necessary emails... You should start seeing emails soon though -- we'll confirm, but it should be fixed before any more important info is sent out :)

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 12:51 PM

WGTwildcat,

Could you possibly look into my account as well?  I only receive email notifications regarding PM's and CC Forum posts.  All boxes ticked, email is valid, and no spam or other folder interceptions on my end.  Thank you!

Lashe

• mlwood47
    48 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 4:45 AM

well well great ideal we see if it happens so far i cant even get  a e mail answer !!!

• WGTwildcat
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 3:16 PM

Hi all, the email issue should be solved now... There was a Nations email sent out on Tuesday of this week (6/5) that you should have received, but if you didn't get that one either, please send us an email to members@worldgolftour.com and we can try to resolve that. 

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 7:59 PM

WGTwildcat:

Hi all, the email issue should be solved now... There was a Nations email sent out on Tuesday of this week (6/5) that you should have received, but if you didn't get that one either, please send us an email to members@worldgolftour.com and we can try to resolve that. 

Still nothing here for me.....email sent.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 8:19 PM

Lashe:
    Still nothing here for me.....email sent.

I'm sure we are not the only two:)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 8:45 PM

Nope, make it three. lol

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 8:47 PM

Four, lol

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 9:22 PM