Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGTpizza

Fri, Jun 8 2012 5:22 PM (3 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:05 PM

Just want to welcome you to the forums... it's been refreshing to have you making posts.

Some questions:

1. What kind of pizza are you?

2. What's it like working in the San Francisco office?

3. Have you been out to the Olympic Club?

4. Do you play golf in real life?

5. Is MisterWGT a good guy?  And does he play real golf?

Thanks!

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:28 PM

Doublemochaman:

Just want to welcome you to the forums... it's been refreshing to have you making posts.

Some questions:

1. What kind of pizza are you?

2. What's it like working in the San Francisco office?

3. Have you been out to the Olympic Club?

4. Do you play golf in real life?

5. Is MisterWGT a good guy?  And does he play real golf?

Thanks!

Hmmm... these are some very serious, personal questions. I will try to answer them the best I can.

1. I am an Extra Large pizza topped with bits of courtesy, shredded moderation, hunks of sarcasm with some melted genuine caring for our community.

2. It's a dream come true. Everyone here at WGT has really made my stay a pleasant one

3. I have not seen much of the city yet, I would love to see this course

4. THE 64,000 DOLLAR QUESTION! Nope, I do not play golf in real life. While I appreciate the sport, I lend my expertise to WGT as a "gamer" rather than a golfer. I am learning mind blowing facts about golf every day, and I'm loving it.

5. MisterWGT is the President of the company and I have the utmost respect for him. In fact, I recently sat down with him at our local coffee shop where we had a lengthy conversation about the current efforts we have been exercising within our forums. He is one seriously dedicated guy with the community's happiness and longevity in mind and after this recent conversation I can assure you all that the future of this community is in good hands.

I'm 90% sure he plays golf.. I mean come on, with a name like that he had better back it up with some skill, right?   :)

Maybe he can pop in and confirm this...

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:37 PM

Thanks!  Great answers... brings you more to life.  Did you guys (and gals) score tickets to the U.S. Open?  Is WGTnivlac attending?  And if a guy was in S.F. could a tour of the offices be arranged?

Stay pizza,

DMM

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 5:22 PM

Doublemochaman:

Thanks!  Great answers... brings you more to life.  Did you guys (and gals) score tickets to the U.S. Open?  Is WGTnivlac attending?  And if a guy was in S.F. could a tour of the offices be arranged?

Stay pizza,

DMM

The pizza...IT'S ALIVE!!!

I haven't heard any buzz around the office about the USO yet

Tour of WGT, huh? Not sure about that, maybe MisterWGT could answer that?

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS