rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:46 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:21 PM

andypat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And this coming from someone that has been here all of 8 months??????

What I have to be here longer to have common sense ?? LMFAO

Maybe you should spend more time on the courses than you do posting in the forums

Yeah ok !

What you dont like what is true? Your probably one of those people who cant take the good with the bad . Be real dude.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 10:52 AM

unless helping don't post.

You should read your last line. it's true for a reason. unfortunately you don't get it. Good your you.

• duder56
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 7:46 PM

I kinda expected the negative replies to my post...and I was not disappointed...its too bad...I was trying to give positive feedback to a beta game and all I got is...your a whiner!...or your a newbie!..Typical BS to a legitimate post, from a person trying to help the developers further improve the app.  But then again I was tossed out of a club because I was not spending big $$$$$  on this virtual golf game...How sad is that!!!!   Ohhh yea...A note to the person who fells they must censure my posts...Bad on you...I have never, and will never post anything offensive...unless stating the truth is classified as offensive.  If thats the case.  Then ban me from this game..cause I will continue giving my feedback, whether it be positive or negative.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:15 PM

pjctas0822:

andypat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe you should spend more time on the courses than you do posting in the forums

Yeah ok !

What you dont like what is true? Your probably one of those people who cant take the good with the bad . Be real dude.

pjctas0822:

andypat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah ok !

pjctas0822:

andypat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah ok !

I have been here almost 3 years compared to your 8 months so I think I know what I am talking about, and yes I have gone thru bad spells in this game believe me.

and I don't have half the posts in this forum as you so maybe you need to spend more time on the courses and less time trolling the forums.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:40 PM

This is old and obviously your looking to argue so....I guess your smarter then me because you have played this game longer than me huh ? Yeah ok Ill let you feel good about yourself.

Lata.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:46 PM

We all get the WTF shots from time to time. Often if you sit back and analyize the shot, you find out its something you have done wrong. Sometimes due to VEM, all you can only shake your head and move on, just like in real golf, you think you have hit a great shot, only for it to come up short.

My form varies form being very good to very bad in a short timeframe - 99% of that is my fault.

What amazes me however is we never hear about the missed dings that end up really well, the putt that you know was misread or mishit, only to drop in.

We all like to play well but it i only a game, and when things don't go our way it is often easier to blame something or someone else, when usually the fault lies at our feet. The game is played by many, many thousands daily and I can bet my last dollar, that there is not a conspiracy against any one player. The same conditions exist for all players, VEM inclusive, my advice is move on and enjoy - isn't that why we play?

• PAGES
RSS