Forums

Help › Forums

hate cheats

Tue, Jun 12 2012 2:00 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 7:44 PM

WOW Another 1 of these threads ? Really ?

Its not cheating. And to the poster that said they are using clubs according to their Tier ? All the clubs are available to all levels pretty much. Except a few select.

But again how can it be cheating when the game gives you the option to do so.

Cheating would be someone doing something that the game doesn't allow like a 3rd party software cheat .

IRL you could go out and buy the best equipment and still suck LMFAO.

Ill leave this one for the "Regular Clannies" to absorb . Have fun.

• matdal
    22 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 8:41 PM

They may not cheat, but one is for sure they need to makes some changes and make it fair for everyone. But you will stand up for them regardless. They also need to come up with a better gage than what they have.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:12 PM

Who really needs to make changes? Thinking about it, should WGT really change or the people who keep playing those games and then complain about them? 

Sounds an awful lot like people who complain about Wal-Mart's business practices and then shop there anyway. As long as those people keep buying things there the company has no incentive to change anything.

I would suggest that if there are really enough people who quit playing those games to have a substantial impact on them, WGT will address the issue. As long as they keep playing, the issue is going to be a very low priority one.

For those who do quit them, those people should be prepared for and aware of the fact that they might comprise such a small number of players that the problem is not as big as they are making it out to be.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:35 PM

srellim234:

I guess I may as well ask the question that has been on my mind for a long time:

Why do you play for credits in the first place??...

... No bans or credit removal from those people required. Just don't play that part of the game and all your problems will be solved without any intervention by WGT or anyone else.

Face it: If you weren't trying to take credits away from others, others wouldn't be taking them away from you.

No. You're missing the point. People who beat you are cheating.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:53 PM

I'm not missing the point. I have yet to see a complainer specifically quote the WGT rule they are breaking. There is a difference between not being ethical and not playing according to the rules. It appears that they are playing within the rules of the game. As such they are not cheating. 

You are right, though. From the looks of these threads there are some people who feel that anyone who wins other than themselves must be breaking the rules.

• frankyscouse
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 3:55 AM

ok guys cheating may have been a harsh word on reflection, unfair should have been  the word and to the guy who said i got my ass kicked i did well and truly and if she was playing against me  off the same tee or even behind me i have no doubt she would have kicked my butt anyway,it is the principle why i have wrote on here,and to the guy why do i play for credits?simple answer is i want to test myself against someone the same level or higher against me, friendly matchplay dont have the same thrill, hope that explains everything? and  like i said i want to take back  the cheat jibe.and ty for the tip courtney will be in touch soon.x

franky  

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 7:35 PM

Franky- knowing the rules and the things going on in those games it still comes down to you taking the risk when you play. If you can't play for the test of the game and it takes credits to do so, those games are a risk you are taking yourself with your eyes wide open.

In your OP you called for credit removal or bans for those players. There is absolutely no justification for disciplinary action against those you feel are scamming you. The game is your choice and the solution to your problem is in your power.

• NigelNorman
    24 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:26 AM

I think some people get a good average and stop playing RANKED ROUNDS to keep their average,( you have to play a certain amount of ranked rounds to move to the next tier even though they have a good average), but still level up in order to buy the best clubs and tee off from their respective tees, i myself have played against players that do this but i'm not a big gambler on the game, i have only been a legend for a bit over a week now, but have played ready go tourneys and placed first in one of them when i was a tour master up against legends. 

As essay stated you can choose a tier level to play against, which would make it fairer for you.

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 1:42 AM

She has better length than you?

Reminds of when my mates Thai wife said to him...

"Having a small penis doesn't have to affect our sex life"  He said..  "I'd rather you didn't have one at all"

• qazxcbb
    290 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 2:00 AM

A gamble is a gamble, is a gamble, you lose, tuff.

• PAGES
RSS