Forums

Help › Forums

master quitters

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:16 AM (7 replies)
  • redcats7
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:19 PM

why do the masters always quit when their down in a match???

• 3woodDoug
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:35 PM

all i know is that i have never finished with a foursome someone always quits

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:36 PM

Well at least they didn't "bait" you in.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:57 PM

redcats7:

why do the masters always quit when their down in a match???

Only birds have down,

I think you meant (mint) THEY'RE, or did you mint there?

And tiers have nothing to do with quitting! There are QUITTERS in all tiers......

• redcats7
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 10:21 AM

a new masters quitter, ACEITUNO quit on the first hole after almost driving the green and it took 3 chips to get it on, never putted just QUIT!!!

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:03 AM

redcats7:

a new masters quitter, ACEITUNO quit on the first hole after almost driving the green and it took 3 chips to get it on, never putted just QUIT!!!

Just to let you know......You're walking a fine line as the quidelines specify you are not allowed to call out other players in posts or elsewhere as you have just done. This can get You in trouble.

I would recommend removing the players name before one of the Admins see it.

We all experience quitters, the easiest thing to do is add them to your block list and move on. But just remember not all players quit someone can get disconnected and not be able to come back into the game. Courtesy on their part is to leave you a message letting you know that is what happened.

• Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:10 AM

I agree with Oldbayrunner. I'm in a cc and it happens to us often, players just get disconnected. 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:16 AM

Not to advocate quitters...

Master is a difficult state, they have (just) advanced to tees seriously further back making the game much more difficult.

When I was a Tour Pro I'd love to get a match against Masters. I had a good length advantage, played the "very fast" greens I was used to anyway, and thus kicked quite a few tiered-up a§§es then ;->

Now imagine how the opponents felt, and I after I made the step.

RSS