Forums

Help › Forums

Threw balls and clubs into water.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:00 PM (5 replies)
  • dandaley
    83 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 6:36 AM

I use to be able to drive the ball, now I just hit trees, amazing since I got new prescription glasses and I certainly could not see them. I use to be able to land long irons to within 10 feet of the hole, now I don't know where they will end up but usually very short or very long. I use to be able to chip,flop,pitch,  now it is a fluke if I land the ball to within a yard of the hole. I use to be able to punch totally whacked out putts that only heavenly beings could read or get the ball close to the hole but WGT took that away. I use to be able to putt, but now the ball rolls over the hole and does not go in or it will stop .02 inches short or roll around it, at times it even goes 15 feet by. I use to think it is just me with these problems but I see it all the time. I don't understand those that say the game is too easy when clearly, even to a blind baboon something is array. I use to be able to go to the forums for help, now finding intelligent life here is harder than finding a 4 leaf clover in a field and or intelligent life in the white house.  I threw my clubs and balls into the water because they must be bent and the balls are not round  anymore. I kept the bag (been married to it 29 years now).  I stopped at Staples but they told me the "Easy" button no longer works for this game. At one point my definition of "fun" was playing WGT golf but lately I think it more fun to get a colon exam without getting knocked out first.

If this were poker you could say I went on "tilt".  Time for a long break I suppose.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:08 AM

i understand your frustrations ,   take a break it helps ,  and this game is like this, all you where able to do before with this game, will come back ,the fun of playing also  friend,  i know every time i take a break  for the same reasons that you have mentioned on your post i come back to the game i love and i do ok for a period ,then i take another small break . dont give up on this game Dandaley,its almost like real golf  some days we play well , some day we want to give up .    Hope to see you on the courses :) Frapp

• dandaley
    83 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 10:40 AM

You are correct Frapp, thanks, btw a 4 leaf clover.  I will take a couple weeks off.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 11:03 PM

Hey while you are on vacation, file a report with the F.B.I. and the state attorneys office and report W.G.T. for fraud. Actually explain to them what is going on with the game and can they do anything about it . Maybe if they get enough complaints something will be done, might be the only way to get game fixed.

• dandaley
    83 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:33 PM

your a funny guy Lonnie,  I was venting, it isn't like I just picked up the stick and whacked it, things are different just have to adjust I suppose.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:00 PM

dandaley:

I kept the bag (been married to it 29 years now). .

If this were poker you could say I went on "tilt".  Time for a long break I suppose.

I had to have a giggle at this Line....lol.  Hopefully for another 29yrs....lol.

You just have to ride the storm... The game is a rollercoaster ride ... In the hard times it's all up hill, until you reach the top.... then it's happy days for quite a few rounds, until the ride gets hard again.

-Roger

RSS