Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys

Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:16 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kcalw
    152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 9:00 PM

Whats the deal with the surveys?? You complete about three quarters of the survey and then they say you are not what they are looking for...So they get all that info and then do not have to pay for it...That Simlplico and Amparo are the worse....WGT should eliminate them from their web site.   

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 9:04 PM

/sigh! You know there are...never mind.

Thanks for the info kcalw.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 10:01 PM

Does that mean that I have to give the over 6,000 credits I've received from Ampario back to them?

If you don't like them, don't do them. Why take them away from the people who are completing them and getting their credits?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 5:29 AM

srellim234:

Does that mean that I have to give the over 6,000 credits I've received from Ampario back to them?

If you don't like them, don't do them. Why take them away from the people who are completing them and getting their credits?

100% agree. I'm not going to broadcast numbers but let's say I've been Super Master Legend Tier at doing the surveys and receiving credits. Ampario is like an ATM of credits.

• kcalw
    152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 8:04 AM

Well I see that sarcasm is not in short supply..

I am glad and encouraged that there are people who are benefiting from the surveys. My experience has been otherwise. It is frustrating to spend so much time answering the questions and walking away with nothing for my trouble

.If you don't like them, don't do them. Why take them away from the people who are completing them and getting their credits?

It was never my intention to prohibit others from profiting from the surveys..But if you had taken the time to read my post rather than trying to form some petulant and sarcastic statement you would have seen that as far as my experience with the surveys it would appear that no ne was benefiting.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 8:41 AM

kcalw:

Well I see that sarcasm is not in short supply..

I am glad and encouraged that there are people who are benefiting from the surveys. My experience has been otherwise. It is frustrating to spend so much time answering the questions and walking away with nothing for my trouble

.If you don't like them, don't do them. Why take them away from the people who are completing them and getting their credits?

It was never my intention to prohibit others from profiting from the surveys..But if you had taken the time to read my post rather than trying to form some petulant and sarcastic statement you would have seen that as far as my experience with the surveys it would appear that no ne was benefiting.

Sounded like it to me. Quoted from your first post:

"WGT should eliminate them from their web site."

BTW, yes it takes a lot of time and yes they can kick you out after you've spent a lot of time but in the end, they pay off more than they kick you out. They're "free credits" so it takes a lot of effort to receive them.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 8:54 AM

I did read your post. All it indicated was that YOU weren't benefiting from the surveys. Then you called for WGT to remove them from the site.

If you had taken the time to read the many threads about the surveys before posting yet another one you would have known that people were benefiting from them. It's a love - hate relationship. People either love them or hate them.

Rather than calling for a ban based on one person (you) having a bad experience, why not just ask if anyone else was actually getting through the surveys and getting credits? Ask if there is some trick to it?

Personally, I answer the questions truthfully. I am fortunate to belong to a demographic that is in relatively high demand from the survey companies so I get to complete quite a few. 

Other people guess at what the survey companies are looking for and complete them that way. I don't like that approach because it skews the results. Eventually they will quit offering surveys here if the results can't be trusted.

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 2:53 AM

I disagree that they pay off more than not, I've done dozens and other than the first few I did on WGT, never got anything. I gave up on them, strictly videos now -_- stupid surveys >: \

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:04 AM

As someone who appreciates the system I do agree that they complete less than they pay off. I know going in that I'm going to get rejected 2/3 of the time but that rejection almost always comes early in the process. It's up to the individual to decide if the risk/reward is worth it. To some (like me) it is; to others (like you) it isn't.

A little something here for all types of people. Allows us all to play the game.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:37 AM

16,297 credits in my account and I gift a great bit. Keep the surveys coming, please.

• PAGES
RSS