Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys

Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:16 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • killeshin
    136 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:38 AM

you are oh so lucky in the usa and england here we get pehaps 2 surveys a month then half the time sorry you do not fit our requirements as for videos we get perhaps 2 films to watch a day and the regular 7ads oh for a few more vids to watch so i can fill my creds up

so dont keep moaning or you will end up like ireland the poor man of wgt

• kcalw
    152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 1:26 PM

I am encouraged that other people are benefiting from the surveys. My original post was one done out of frustration. After about 8 or 10 surveys that let me get more that half way through, collecting untold amounts of info and then saying I am not what they are looking for and not compensating me for any of my time ...well to say the least I felt taking advantage of......Of course the sarcastic replies did not help.

There needs to be a system in place that if you spend a certain amount of time entering info then you should receive some points.  There is one survey company that gives you 5 points if they disqualify you...That is fair.

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 1:53 PM

I am in the same boat with you (kcalw) and in my case (probably yours too), it is because we answer honestly about our ages, income, family size, etc.

I am reticent (but will do so if it becomes necessary) to just lie and make up attributes that WOULD qualify me to complete these credit sourcing surveys. The number of times that they have stiffed us alone would justify that!

But the free credit sources that require only that you view their ads have increased such that almost weekly (or sooner) if you can visit these every day, you can gain 75 credits by cashing in 50 views. Also now, there are pop-up views for straight credits now, almost daily! 

But all these ads DO install themselves into your computer (unless you have a resident "stop allowing ads" program activated).

http://download.cnet.com/Spybot-Search-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10122137.html 

This spybot removal program will bag all of them!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:16 PM

Sorry about the sarcasm, kcalw, but it comes from our frustration. Whenever someone decides they want to express frustration with the surveys they've been starting a new thread to do so. There are plenty of threads, recent threads, that could be used for that reason but everyone feels a need to start a new one. So, those of us who utilize the survey system successfully find ourselves having to repeat ourselves over and over because someone new with a complaint didn't search to see if it's already been discussed. 

The exact same thing is happening with the "wedges on the green" spin issue. It's been discussed ad nauseum in these forums but almost daily someone who has never looked at the forum before has to make their first post here a new thread on the issue. First time in a forum you'd think people would at least see if their topic has been discussed before and put their comments there.

• PAGES
RSS