surveys

Sat, Jun 23 2012 11:33 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tmarr91
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:36 AM

under take surveys i received this message:

We're sorry!
    The Market Researcher has informed us that you do not qualify to complete this survey.
    What does this mean?
    - You didn't give a "wrong" answer. Market researchers can be looking for answers from very specific groups of people.
    - We NEVER keep or use your answers when you do not qualify for a survey.
    - Keep trying, we try our best to find surveys that are a good fit for you!
    have not seen this before, has been there all morning.  How long does this usually last?

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:16 AM

Same here!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:28 AM

same here , i loaded Java ,things where ok for one week , then it started again  doing surveys for 20 min,  at the end i am being told   there is an erreur   sorry (frustrating ) . why on the last question they come up with this message i will never know LOL.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 2:31 PM

lonnieskinner:

Same here!

You two must share a similar demographic :)

Some of our surveys ask you questions to determine if you are eligible to take one of their surveys. I know it sounds confusing: "a survey to see if you can take a survey", but these companies only benefit from their surveys if they are given to the demographic they are looking for, so sometimes you just might not be what they are looking for.

Sorry for any confusion, I hope this cleared things up. Keep trying and you will find a survey that is looking for your demographic and then BOOM, free credits!  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:36 PM

I for 1 refuse to do another peanut labs survey! I even fill in the report problem box with "peanut labs surveys are a Sham" C'mon people! Lets get together on this and boycott peanut labs surveys until they do something about it!

• JWCHangman
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 9:13 AM

Twice in the last week I have been past the halfway mark on a survey only to be "disqualified" thus receiving zero credits.

I understand they are looking for a certain demographic. However, when I asked why we couldn't be awarded credits based on how far we have gotten in any particular survey this is the answer I received . . .

"Hi,

Thanks for contacting Peanut Labs customer support.  I hope you're having a nice day!

Our records show you have not been credited with the reward because you were screened out of the survey. Screen-outs are based on demographics our clients are looking to interview and it’s out of our control.

Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get more clients with more open surveys. Give it a little while and we will have a survey for you.

We appreciate you taking surveys with us and helping major brands make better products.

Thank you,
    Peanut Labs Support"

I know I was "screened out." What I was complaining about was spending 15 minutes on these surveys and not getting any benefit for my time. The response would indicate that they either didn't read my e-mail, comprehend my e-mail, or they are dumb as bricks and don't give a **** about those of us taking the surveys.

I want credit for the time spent doing surveys. Who's with me?

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 3:19 PM

RoadRage666:

I think these surveys should pay for the time.  Example if you "wasted" 10 minutes of survey then did not qualify you should get paid for the % of time.  Example if your 25% into survey that pays 80 credits then get the notice then you're paid 20 credits.  This way your happy and the survey didn't waste your time.

I did one about Fathers Day greeting cards... 163 credits.. and I finished it only to get the final screen message of " Sorry, but our quota is full for this survey"... No credits awarded.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 3:31 PM

But you can bet they used your information!

• PAGES
RSS