Forums

Help › Forums

Buying Credits

Thu, Jun 21 2012 9:37 AM (6 replies)
  • SlingShottty1
    13 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 2:44 PM

WGT i'm confused right now. A couple of weeks ago i put £10 on my account & recieved 2100 credits, today i was about to put another £10 on my account then stopped when i noticed the credits i would recieve was just over 1100.

Could you or someone who knows plse explain the fluctuating credit amount

Appreciate It

Thank You

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:21 PM

SlingShottty1:

WGT i'm confused right now. A couple of weeks ago i put £10 on my account & recieved 2100 credits, today i was about to put another £10 on my account then stopped when i noticed the credits i would recieve was just over 1100.

Could you or someone who knows plse explain the fluctuating credit amount

Appreciate It

Thank You

Hey Slingshotty1,

This sounds like an isolated incident. I'm not too sure what happened, but if you send our support team an email by clicking here we can take a look at your situation and speak to you privately about your transactions.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• gideonbeveridge
    482 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 1:37 PM

Need to keep this post going know the same thing is going on with me - WGT need to sort it - credits have been halved overnight - just not fair or appreciated from a player that has spent a small fortune on this site.

Hope you get this sorted soon - wanted to buy L92 putter BUT will not at a cost of nearly £25 can buy myself a new one in real life for less than that - get a grip WGT!

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 2:37 PM

same here. get it sorted wgt.   obviously an error somewhere. credits .   cannot surely be halved overnight.  or to put it another way.    prices doubled overnight.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 3:12 PM

WGTpizza:

This sounds like an isolated incident............

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

'Isolated'?

Think not.

Johnny.

• drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 3:34 PM

I think you will find  it depends on how many dollars to the pound in exchange rate.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 3:56 PM

drakeshead:

I think you will find  it depends on how many dollars to the pound in exchange rate.

I think you'll find, on this particular occasion, exchange rates matter not a jot.

Johnny.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 4:01 PM

WigerToods2010:

WGTpizza:

This sounds like an isolated incident............

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

'Isolated'?

Think not.

Johnny.

Apparently, after my post about this thread subject being an isolated incident, there has been another thread created with the same subject.

Thanks for pointing this out to me, "Johnny". I no longer think it is an isolated incident, as now there is more than one person experiencing this issue.

We will continue to investigate and we'll make sure to update you guys as soon as we have an answer.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 4:28 PM

WGTpizza:

Apparently, after my post about this thread subject being an isolated incident, there has been another thread created with the same subject.

Thanks for pointing this out to me, "Johnny". I no longer think it is an isolated incident, as now there is more than one person experiencing this issue.

We will continue to investigate and we'll make sure to update you guys as soon as we have an answer.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

No prob's "pizza".

Prompt response with a promise to investigate - excellent news. Appreciated by all concerned I'm sure.

At the very least surely WGT have to question if they want to be associated with a company that charges almost 30%  in 'arrangement  fees', monies that we -  the players - assume was going direct  to WGT.

Johnny.

*finger hovering over my mobile's send button in anticipation of a satisfactory outcome.

;o)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:12 AM

Any news on the investigation?

RSS