Forums

Help › Forums

Buying Credits

Thu, Jun 21 2012 9:37 AM (6 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:35 AM

Hi

not yet, I will ask later today. I assume on the weekend, nothing changed, so need to give them some time.

-wgticon

• gideonbeveridge
    482 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 4:58 AM

Hi wgticon,

Just to let you know still have the same problem today when I went to purchase some credits (mobile phone Zing option) - hope this gets sorted soon.

Thanks

• ulysis
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 5:02 AM

I had the same problem the other day,,,,,,,1166 credits for £10 GBP  and the last time was nearly double that amount for the same money,,,,,I DONT THINK SO WGT !!!,,,,

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 6:31 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

not yet, I will ask later today. I assume on the weekend, nothing changed, so need to give them some time.

-wgticon

Thanks for the update,  "Icon".

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 3:41 AM

WigerToods2010:

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

Thanks for the update,  "Icon".

they would soon put it right if,  the credits had been doubled instead of being halved.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 3:30 PM

Pssst..... get the mobile out chaps ;o)

Cheers wgt!

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 3:52 PM

Hello all you patient people across the pond!

Good news! We have diligently worked, as promised, to correct this error and as of about 15 mins ago, it has been resolved. You will now be able to correctly convert your pounds in to credits.

Sorry about all the confusion, and thanks again for being patient while we worked this out!

Yes, WT, you can purchase credits now :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 4:12 PM

Good man(?), Pizza.

Re buying credits:

I just tried btw - failed -  you wouldn't  believe me if I told you why, too funny.

;o)

• thenef
    706 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 9:21 PM

they just keep sending u round in circles without an explanation, say look on forums and sending links to  get back to here and such, cant u  just answer the question i asked it simple enough and the same question all us guys in uk topping up by mobile are asking, why have the credits for 10 pound sterling been cut in half from just over 2000 to now just over 1000??? answer plz  

• thenef
    706 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 9:26 PM

as i have purchased credits at the reduced rate  before noticing this massive error,, will my credits be reimbursed to what i should have received now this problem is resolved? please respond thanks

RSS