Forums

Help › Forums

Grrrrrrrrr WGT!!!

Wed, Jun 20 2012 11:25 PM (21 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 4:54 AM

mkg335:
    Hmmm, maybe a new R11s 3-wood?  Ventilated kilts for playing St. A in the summer?

Your bar might be set a little low there, mkg. My immediate thought was the British Open.  :-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 4:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHA!!  Funny stuff guys.   I knew I was opening myself up for some razzing with this one, but it's all in good fun.

Needed something light hearted in the forums.

To MrWGT,  have fun with keeping this great game what it is.  Can hardly wait to see what's next.

I now feel like this guy lol.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 5:04 AM

Hazen's Anthem...........

"Ohhhh, I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner, that is what I really want to be. "Cause if I was an Oscar Meyer weiner, everyone would be in love with me. "  :-D

Ugh, payback-that stupid jingle will be stuck in my head all day.  :-(

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 5:46 AM

YankeeJim:

Must have been what happened here lmao.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:02 AM

MisterWGT:

Thanks for the kind words!  And now that the RL USOpen is done, we are hitting the pavement hard with the next releases/features!  Stay tuned!

- MisterWGT

Very nice . The new stuff is always exciting.

Please  try to work out an agreement with this company  adding the driver and enable voice on our avatar to hollar out "BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" or "POoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww"   if we ding it off the tee shot when using it. =)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:57 AM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 8:47 AM

YankeeJim:

Your bar might be set a little low there, mkg. My immediate thought was the British Open.  :-)

Good point, YJ.  I should have higher expectations.  My bar is usually set low enough for snake limbo.

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 10:55 AM

thx for the video but didn't get any views for watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:37 PM

YankeeJim:

You can get rid of having that song stuck in your head by singing "It's A Small World" from Disney.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:41 PM

srellim234:
    You can get rid of having that song stuck in your head by singing "It's A Small World" from Disney.

Now that's just plain mean. LOL

(It worked.)

RSS