• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 11:53 AM

bahahahhahaha You had enough yet? 

• Subtle
    17 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 12:59 PM

Dear WGT Management,

Will you please consider implementing a private message (PM) system within the forums so the majority can avoid wasting their time by entering trolling, baiting, juvenile attention whoring threads such as this one?

Thank you for your time and consideration in the matter.

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 3:54 PM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ 

Ditto

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 9:24 PM

Subtle:

Dear WGT Management,

Will you please consider implementing a private message (PM) system within the forums so the majority can avoid wasting their time by entering trolling, baiting, juvenile attention whoring threads such as this one?

Thank you for your time and consideration in the matter.

I dont normally do that you dont know the whole story. But I am sure Hyena would be happy to give you his version of who I am.

I was just trying to show how ridiculous it is to do what he has been doing to me with my post . With the 2 posts proceeding this one it proves it is very childish and stupid . Point made . 

Hopefully the guy will just leave me alone and ignore all my posts like he has done with this one. 

My apologies to all who are bothered by it but sometimes you have to give people a taste of their own doings before they realize how it feels.

And this forum needs many things , PM's too. But I wouldnt have done this in a PM because he is ourtight talking negatively about me and to me in an open forum instead of privately so . I will also.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 11:00 PM

Just let it ride

"don't worry be happY":)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 11:35 AM

Roger that MB.I will follow that. I normally dont get mad but I had enough you do understand ? 

Even in my anger I still didnt degrade the young man. Like he did me.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 4:05 AM

I forgive you both. Now kiss and make up.

RSS