rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:19 PM (32 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 9:55 PM

lee22sharon:

pjctas0822:

hyena64:

NEVER.  Momma told me not to kiss no fool.

So i am a fool too. Keep it up Hyena your maturity level has me laughing at you not with you.

With this response, and others you have authored you answer your own question. 

What ever happened to that bar you wanted so you could kick some a$?  You are your own fool.  MY NICKLE!

I had a smiley face there and its true too.If there wasnt a smiley face then I wasnt joking duh. Was wondering when you were going to come running to his rescue. LOL

Pj's Troller follower # 2 :)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 10:32 PM

Now don't make me angry. I'll get out the hairbrush.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 10:39 PM

Not intended to rescue him.  Was intended to show you how foolish and hypocrital you are!  my nickle.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 11:31 PM

lee22sharon:

Not intended to rescue him.  Was intended to show you how foolish and hypocrital you are!  my nickle.

And how judgmental you are . You are so easy.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 12:13 AM

pjctas0822:

lee22sharon:

And how judgmental you are . You are so easy.

Judgemental? yes, easy?  hmm, only when it's a puppy or kitten, everything else, use caution.  my nickle.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 2:18 PM

meoffer:

u know pjctas0822 - u should stick 2 playing the game & stop with the forums - Heck u haven't even been on WGT for 4 months & your working on 1300 posts

Really Sad if u ask my opinion which I know u don't care 4.  Your turning into a HIGH POSTER - what's the matter,  no real friends.  Guys like u get off on these forums cause u figure u can say & do what u like cause no one can do anything about it ( oh yeah unless u cry 2 WGT )

Pj--- had me blocked from leaving remarks on his profile page cause he's all talk & no action - when things don't go his way he has WGT step in - they've never stepped in 4 me - Heck they don't even answer my emails

U know the bottom line here is we all need 2 just get along - everyone has an opinion - right or wrong - doesn't matter - it's their opinion - except it & move on - whether u agree or not,  doesn't matter - some people r just in bad moods - Who knows what's going on in their lives

I've said it before & I have 2 say it again

THIS IS A GAME - A GAME - A GAME - just play GOLF

Peace Love & all dat Groovy stuff my friends            Later  Me

I figure this post is going 2 upset some people but u know what - Who Cares - that's Life - MOVE ON & if your going 2 say something about this - either agree or disagree but DON'T make it more than it is because we all know that these High Posters love 2 make the forum their personal email accounts & that's not what it's for

So what If I am vocal you dont have to read it ya know, You must like me ? Or Hate me lol its the same thing.

I have never sent 1 email complaint to WGT so where do you get your facts? Oh you dont you assume . And I blocked you because your choice words was bad and my son read it . Plus your just a mean person at heart to even take your precious time and respond to me negatively as usual. And your right I dont care what your opoinion is and if you knew that why bother wasting your time LOL.

And you think telling me what to do is going to change what I do? Not really. Take your own advice sweetie.

BTW Im vocal and enjoy interacting with people from all over . Friends IRL ? I dont need alot of friends because most people are fake anyways. I dont have a low self esteem either . Im beautiful looking for my age I would say you are too but your pics are fake .At least most of them are.

Im sorry if you dont like how I enjoy this forum and game but I dont need to please you do I ? Not!

Bye again .

RSS