Forums

Help › Forums

Credits Not Rewarded

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:07 AM (8 replies)
  • maruschak
    572 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 10:54 AM

I "purchased" credits one time,..since then I've been buying balls and equipment with credits attaind bt watching videos and occaqsional surveys,( when NOT disqualified).

Recently, there's been a change in the "earn free credits" window,...making it somewhat difficult to watch videos to earn views,...furthermore, at least 4 times, I watched a short video ( Samsung,eg;) and was NOT given the credits that were supposed to be given....I believe 5 per view.

With this in mind,...If the day comes when I run out of purchased balls,...and no longer own credits to replenish them,......it's quitting time for me,....this site has gotten much too comercial"....I love this game....but I also loved smoking,...I QUIT that 2 tears ago,...cold turkey!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 11:17 AM

Hello and welcome. :-)

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 12:27 PM

sorry to hear about the issues, please email us and we will help you resolve the issue

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 2:04 PM

I've emailed issues in the past,..no real big deal, but I never rec'd any consolitiry replies whatsoever.

Not even aware of an address to do so,.I've used the support link on the "earn credits" page!

As I stated,...the 4 times I viewed the "Samsung" video and refreshed the page as I've always done....the credits were not give,....I know, it's a mere 20 Credits,...but thye principle of it is what disturbs me, my time is wasted enough attempting to complete...or even initiate a survey; often times being disqualified  for clicking on the "correct" response,....ie;..Great Britain.....a region.........."apparently the wrong response???)

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 3:56 PM

maruschak:

I've emailed issues in the past,..no real big deal, but I never rec'd any consolitiry replies whatsoever.

Not even aware of an address to do so,.I've used the support link on the "earn credits" page!

As I stated,...the 4 times I viewed the "Samsung" video and refreshed the page as I've always done....the credits were not give,....I know, it's a mere 20 Credits,...but thye principle of it is what disturbs me, my time is wasted enough attempting to complete...or even initiate a survey; often times being disqualified  for clicking on the "correct" response,....ie;..Great Britain.....a region.........."apparently the wrong response???)

I contacted supersonicads just about a week ago, and all they did was give me the run around. Said things about where the credits were shown on the profile, saying that it was on the right side of page. Not on the right. I even sent an email of screen shots of where it says credits. They called the credits, "points". Which they are not points. This was for those Samsung Galaxy Note videos for 5 credits per watch. I did exactly same thing as you, and refreshed page. I gave up on supersonicads customer support, because they would not do anything, but argue that they gave me the credits. I asked them how they know?

I never gave my username or any information of my profile. They did not answer that question. I don't trust them, and I am not contacting them ever again from that experience, and I said that in last email I sent them with the screenshots. They just don't care if we are screwed from getting the credits or not.

Another thing I notice for last 3 weeks is there is hardly any videos anymore compared to a month ago. The surveys are slim now too.  What it took to get 1500 credits a month ago, you only get a quarter of that now. It is like they are about to just stop the whole thing. If they stop the earning the free credits I will probably, no change that, promise I will not be playing this game again if it happens. Not everyone in this world is rich, and has their hands full of credits cards and money to just give wgt it.

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 4:54 PM

What you gotta remember is that getting free credits is a bonus on here. I haven't purchased credits for quite a long time...An I don't think i'll need to as long as the free ones keep coming.Sometimes there's an abundance of them....other times , they dry up. To me it's a cheaper option than buying games for an x box

• smoker70
    32 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 4:20 AM

Well I have had a very similar experience but no just with the video completions but with very big offers that were completed and never given credits. I took pictures of my screen after the offer was completed using the SNIPPING TOOL that is on Windows 7 and sent them the picture proof of completed offers, only being rejected and being told to contact customer support. How??? There is no e-mail or phone number listed anywhere so I guess they are wanting us to contact WGT?? I am out over 2500 credits after completing offers and even spending some of my REAL money just to complete an offer. I do not have deep pockets either and am tired of getting screwed.

smoker70

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:07 AM

I always get those credits, try upper left hand corner refresh page, works for me.

RSS