Forums

Help › Forums

How many hours of lost production due to WGT?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 24 2012 9:16 PM (4 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:37 PM

Im trying to get some work done today but keep finding my way back to the forums every 15-30 minutes.............just wondering how many businesses suffer from WGT?  Anyone done a study?  Lost revenue caused by WGT?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:42 PM

Don't go there. I'm sure if you look close enough you'll find that it wasn't the bank bailouts and housing crisis that brought about the Great Recession... it was WGT.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:50 PM

None if they are smart.  Most businesses have web sites that are not related to business blocked.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:14 PM

So employees will vote with their golfing feet and go to less-smart employers.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 9:16 PM

JOB?..........This IS my JOB.  I've turned "WGT PRO".....LOL!  Well, since I decided to go into "semi-retirement" 4 yrs. ago...I feel sure I have a LOT more time to spend here on WGT than most members do.  So far...........I've been hitting "ranked rounds" since early March (CTTH challenges my first two months)......so, for the past almost 6 months...WGT golf has been my full-time JOB.  Though, I have to admit, haven't seen a pay check yet....*smile*

RSS