Forums

Help › Forums

Could some kind folk please.. ..

Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:38 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 1:21 PM

I feel for the chap in that situation....more so when the replay didnt show a thing other than the green and flag.... perhaps the Bigfoot at Whistler was behind this anomaly...LOL... WGT...how bout giving this gentleman his money back ..hard to say ..give'em his balls back...so there...Yeah , why not.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 3:18 PM

.. I was fortunate enuff to hear back from WGTicon who thought perhaps i was Out of Bounds,,, I'm not so sure of that as when i hit the rock/tree it went back each time a few yards then the OOB screen appeared .. ..

.. Just one of those bad taste inya mouth scenario's i spose that will greet us all at least once a year.. .. no drama, just play on chaps..!!! 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:09 PM

I've been wanting to watch the replay sooooo badly since I first read this post at work, but was in a single play CC tourney.   Will watch it here shortly but after reading this entire thread,  for some reason I have the movie "Tin Cup" in my mind.  ;)

Will come back after seeing the replay.........

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:23 PM

Gimmmeee, the best play is, don't hit there. lol j/k

Hittem' straight!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:38 PM

hpurey:
    Will come back after seeing the replay.........

mmmmmmm.....  sorry....I see it was one of those replays that don't show you anything.

Can't help.....but say, that sucks,  sounds like a double hit though.

• PAGES
RSS