Forums

Help › Forums

nothing ever seems to be the same ??

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:47 PM (26 replies)
  • billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 12:54 AM

Must have struck a nerve, have plenty of practice before preaching whats wrong with the game. You have to learn the foibles of the game before you can adjust to the playing conditions. People on here hit high 50's & low 60's consistently they adjust ok,why because they have spent time learning.So instead of ranting try harder, nobody admires a quitter everybody likes a trier.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:19 AM

Wolf instead of worrying about what people say there are a few that tend to help newbies. Your welcome BTW Sheeeshshh.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:19 AM

billcliff:

Should you guys not be considered IDIOT's? Has no one ever given you any advise or answers to your questions since you joined??

The OP is asking for help with a very good question!

Get a real life trolls.

BD

Ask a question you get help,make a statement like that you deserve criticism.READ THE POST FIRST DOPE

maybe reread this:

"I know I only started a few days ago,,but I"v played many golf games but this one  is messed up,,with meter ,, wind ,, & club being V-close to the same on diff. holes the results are seldom the same ???.. at least in other games the results were even enough to adjust your play ,,here it's all over the chart..dont think I'll stay long unless I'm really,,really bored'

Please Bill

Respond to his /??//?

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:16 AM

So what is the question or help he is asking for,he is just stating the game is crap.After a few days play,COME ON MB.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:31 AM

This is the best online game out... 

The Op has just started playing the game (I think) and maybe he dosn't know that this game also takes a heap of puter resources too because of the graphics that has to loaded in.

My  advice to him is ... search in the forum for ways to fix that that problem or stay on for another few months/years like some of us and then say what you think about the game..

Sorry for sounding a bit harsh....  A newby logs on... the next day he/she complains the game is rubbish...  Hello...lol

Maybe if the Op asked for help instead of calling the game c##p, he might have got a good answer..

-Roger

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 3:08 AM

We live we learn :) Or we dont . Im thinking he could have said TY to those who tried to help and Say nothing at all who chose to poke fun . :(

RSS