Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Game Changes

Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:37 AM (408 replies)
  • SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:27 PM

It's a step in the right direction BUT... leveling up doesn't change sandbagging. You can be a Level 94 Tour Pro. It's even more unfair for those Legends that are struggling in lower levels. Those should have all equipment available. If you get to Legend at level 30, why not be able to buy all the equipment? It seems WGT doesn't want them to buy them because of money.... they want them to buy all the other equipment first. So, still WGT is promoting sandbagging.

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:44 PM

SOYEL1:

It's a step in the right direction BUT... leveling up doesn't change sandbagging. You can be a Level 94 Tour Pro. It's even more unfair for those Legends that are struggling in lower levels. Those should have all equipment available. If you get to Legend at level 30, why not be able to buy all the equipment? It seems WGT doesn't want them to buy them because of money.... they want them to buy all the other equipment first. So, still WGT is promoting sandbagging.

For real.  Thanks for pointing that out... I feel more taken advantage of now than I have ever before... cool.  Perhaps I need to rethink my addiction to this unfair money grab of a game.  It's clear I'm just a sucker getting used by this greedy system.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:46 PM

Well.as far as the R11s going to level 94..

All legends that get to that tier before getting to level 94...WILL BE SCREWED.mo.

Should make it a legend club only

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:51 PM

Not everyone avoids becoming Legend. I went from hack to Legend in under 5 months. Now when I got to Legend, it got hard, so I took a break couple months, but have been back playing for 125 consec days now. I tried for Legend for the same reason I try to beat anyone in any  game, that's where the big boys play, and I wanna play with the big boys.  Sand baggers are insecure to begin with, they cant handle losing so they play against others with lesser equip to inflate their ego and credit base. Almost daily I get lev 75-90 TM"s and M's in skins games, the minute they fall behind, they are gone.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:51 PM

so what are your thoughts on this now wgtwildcat?

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:52 PM

navigater:

+1

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 3:03 PM

ladzrls:
    wow some thread this, i g to bed and its went nuclear..

lol sure has i was thinking the same  !    ......    Sandbaggers won't tier up if there is no need to , when all the equipment is available to them , make them earn it  !  ......  Before the NIKE balls were itroduced , we had callaway legend balls , this was what inspired me to get there , now they are just another ball !

p.s  -   i have not read the entire thread , i apoligise if this has been mentioned  !

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 3:34 PM

HDBanger:

Not everyone avoids becoming Legend. I went from hack to Legend in under 5 months. Now when I got to Legend, it got hard, so I took a break couple months, but have been back playing for 125 consec days now. I tried for Legend for the same reason I try to beat anyone in any  game, that's where the big boys play, and I wanna play with the big boys.  Sand baggers are insecure to begin with, they cant handle losing so they play against others with lesser equip to inflate their ego and credit base. Almost daily I get lev 75-90 TM"s and M's in skins games, the minute they fall behind, they are gone.

i completely agree .. i set out to get to legend tier in 3 mnths, made it in 75 days by playin' mostly ranked games on all courses .. now i'm playing more in groups & enjoying the company ..

i don't get the sandbagging mentality .. wonder how they digest the sense of "accomplishment" when they beat someone through being deceitfull .. there's no pride in that .. it is pitiful

& i don't get how people get drawn into such games to start off with .. if u smell a rat, kick it in the teeth

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 4:43 PM

MBidney:

navigater:

+1

+2

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 5:46 PM
    i think that is a great idea wildcat although maybe it should of been done awhile ago.Better late than never i guess. I also have one more suggestion to put forward,that is maybe making another tier for the"elite" of the game. i.e. champion tier.Now we are all aware who the best of the best is.Just another suggestion to try even the game up for us all as you are now trying to do.Being part of the legend tier and playing quite a number of ready gos everyday of the week i have found unless i shoot in the mid to high 20s we dont receive a fair share of the prize pool.Im not here to whinge or put down the elite in anyway but simply putting an idea in the mix to try help fair the game up a little keep up the great work wgt team cheers from oz
RSS