Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Game Changes

Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:37 AM (408 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:23 PM

ksinfield:

sharon i am not talking about what is in the pro shop im talking about the clubs you are given at the start of the game

For your information they are the same!  Go look. My nickle

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:24 PM

Milfshake:

Ive played over 1700 "ALT shots".. Sorry to correct you.. Thats alot of games since Sept 6th.. Sorry to correct you again.

LOL.....No need to be sorry. Just be sure of the facts before you make an a$$ out of yourself.

It appears you can't count either.

Look in your stats....

Alt Shot = 1054-610 = 1664

A Level 91 Pro with all the best equipment.......

I blame WGT for this by the way....you're only exploiting a system they've put in place to be abused....

Are you following this thread WGT.

tbe

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:30 PM

Don't forget his 97-8 record in matchplay. LMAO Again and again. I guess winning NEVER gets old for you  LMFAO

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:33 PM

Richard4168:

Why don't you play more ranked rounds and move-up tiers Milf? You knew this scrutiny was coming. With all the forum perusing you do, you should be a cinch with all the playing information floating around in the forums.

I'm not going to name call Milf, but I hope to see you step-up your ranked round game in the future.

GL

Ranked Rounds blow.. Plus my putting isnt near Mastered. 

I really dont care what happens with this part of the game.. My account is ready to handle anything WGT throws at it.. 

PS... This^^^ means Im prepared. Do you have detection? Whats your GOAL now that Legend is already in your pocket... Let me achieve at my own rate.. I did pay for this with my money.... and all... You could sponsor  me.. Ill tier up.. Life time contracts only.. 

• ibprime
    268 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:35 PM

If they have the big hitting drivers and irons...........put them further back on the tees....or put them off the same tees as their opponents in mpc challenges & skins for credits.

This issue is never going to go away until WGT do this. You'll still have your money rolling through the pro shop...so where's the problem.

agreed 100%

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts

Milfshake:

Ive played over 1700 "ALT shots".. Thats alot of games since Sept 6th.. Sorry to correct you. Not much time for ranked rounds eh.. ? 

The ranked rounds would tier you up. That is the ONLY reason you don't play them. You're not fooling anyone. I will second the 'disgrace'.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts

Males using Female golfers is SANDBAGGING... 

No one fusses over this... 

How is it not sandbagging.. Your MISS LEADING!! arnt you?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:37 PM

GlassMan27:

Milfshake:

Ive played over 1700 "ALT shots".. Thats alot of games since Sept 6th.. Sorry to correct you. Not much time for ranked rounds eh.. ? 

The ranked rounds would tier you up. That is the ONLY reason you don't play them. You're not fooling anyone. I will second the 'disgrace'.

I play ALT due to being an attention whore.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:40 PM

Milfshake:

Males using Female golfers is SANDBAGGING... 

Males using Female golfers has absolutely nothing to do with sandbagging dude.

tbe

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:41 PM

If you keep playing mostly blitz and alt your putting won't get any better in the future. Your driving pct sucks too.Most people drive better with starter clubs than you do with R11s. Looks like your irons are ok. At least you play decently in 1 facet of the game. I would sponsor you too, but you already have the best equipment. Have a lifetime of cue balls on the house. I'm laughing so much at you, i won't be able to sleep tonite. 

RSS