Forums

Help › Forums

ESSSY

Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:38 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 5:58 AM

He might not be seeing this thread. Look for posts by him and catch him that way by responding. He seems to go away for short periods and by the looks of it has his block on. Was going to post on his wall for you and I can't either.  LOL, prob hates me.  :-D

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 12:24 PM

Esssy posted something on Icons wall the other day about NOT useing the forums

"  NO MORE ..  "       That was on the 5th of july  ..  Just looked and his wall post is still there

OPY

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 9:59 PM

Thanks you YJ and OPY.

Yo Piz does it take hard work to be that way?

Mind your business. Thats if you have any.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:35 PM

pjctas0822:

Look. I post on here mainly to help others with their games because I have a fair amount of experience. I have posted 2.3 times per round.

You just squabble like a spoilt brat and know virtually nothing about the game. You have posted almost TEN times per round.

Can you see where I'm going here?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:45 PM

pjctas0822:

Thanks you YJ and OPY.

You use a public forum, expect the public to respond, simple.  Your nickle this time, if you have one.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:22 PM

Hey PJ esssy  responded to my wall post,....he's not in it to post here/

Best of luck

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:36 PM

TY MB Ill contact him another way.

Hey big Guys...I know its a public forum which is why i titled the post to a specific person. Trust me if I had another way I would have used it. But since you have all these nickles to pass out Ill keep a couple .

Piz you call your post helping ? Really ? If the post didnt pertain to you why bother responding? Like I said Nonya.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:38 PM

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

Look. I post on here mainly to help others with their games because I have a fair amount of experience. I have posted 2.3 times per round.

You just squabble like a spoilt brat and know virtually nothing about the game. You have posted almost TEN times per round.

Can you see where I'm going here?

BTW Could care a less where your going with this.

I know nothing about the game? Yeah OK. Im not here to beat my chest with you Mr Know it and Help it all.

• PAGES
RSS