Help › Forums

12 min. videos?????????

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 10 2012 7:00 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 11:58 AM

12 minutes  minimum   is  the  new Tetley Video     or    videos  ,    maybee  they  dont  work   for  me   never  got  the   4 credits  i  tried   many time  LOL 

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 6:17 AM

Yea that is taking it a bit too far. In fact, when I see the company trying to pull that over on me or wgt players, I first of all do not watch it and 2nd of all I  will not give that company or product the time of day or my business. But when you have a company like Dove that seems to be more than fair, I really will purchase their product just to show some appreciation. They have dished out a ton of balls to us with a very short but fair video. 2Cents for 10 minutes!? WOW!!! 12 cents and hour!!! I use to do a lot of the surveys and at one time I had saved over $90. So when I would play people in AS games, I would buy the nicer players that had starter equipment or  balls, better equipment so the game would be a bit more enjoyable for them.. Now I have only $4 in my account because the surveys just are not worth the time or trouble. They have all dropped %50 for the credits you can earn so it is just not worth the frustration in my opinion.

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 7:00 AM

I don't know for sure but I feel pretty certain that what we "pay" for anything is a drop in WGT's bucket compared to what the sponsers give them! So why make it more difficult for the lowly members of this great game to get credits? Seems to me they're actually losing based on the fact that people lose interest or get po'd when they can't afford to purchase the desired equipment to keep playing at a certain level or advance!

My 2 cnts. again

• PAGES
RSS