Forums

Help › Forums

Videos or lack of ?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 6 2013 1:52 AM (22 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 9:32 AM

Where did the videos below the carousel go? There hasnt been any for over a week. Just wondering if anyone knows why.

Man Im scared to post even things like this w/o having some of my haters come running "ohhhh a post from paul lets go guys".

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 10:18 AM

i had one  monday  or the day after  with  the carousel ,  after it was (same fireman video)   on the surveys page .....   they come and go  its all good and free  ... a litle long sometime but  for 4 credits i dont mind .....your question  is valid  no one should be  unclassy  :)               Frapp

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 10:28 AM

I get about 20 a day below the carousel. Only about 5 or 6 above though for the last few days.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 10:31 AM

Somehow they switched the order of "5 views" and "more views". Click on "5 views" (there's none available), choose "Skip" and confirm. The "more views" should appear (sometime it takes a few seconds). Currently there's an unlimited one running. :) Cheers.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 3:47 PM

racoondad:

... Currently there's an unlimited one running. :) Cheers.

must be zoned by IP or something, I haven't had an unlimited in over a week :(

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 3:50 PM

racoondad:

Somehow they switched the order of "5 views" and "more views". Click on "5 views" (there's none available), choose "Skip" and confirm. The "more views" should appear (sometime it takes a few seconds). Currently there's an unlimited one running. :) Cheers.

Ill try that too.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 3:51 PM

frappefort:

i had one  monday  or the day after  with  the carousel ,  after it was (same fireman video)   on the surveys page .....   they come and go  its all good and free  ... a litle long sometime but  for 4 credits i dont mind .....your question  is valid  no one should be  unclassy  :)               Frapp

Dont hold your breath ...Probably get accused of hacking into WGT headquarters to load more videos LMFAO. What the address again?? LOL

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 3:54 PM

pjctas0822:

racoondad:

Ill try that too.

NOPE No Videos. I dont get why it says click here for 5 views when there isnt any to get LMFAO.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 7:14 PM

It's gone. For some reason, in the last week or so, those "more views" videos only appear in the morning.

• Gammapolisz
    18 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 7:15 AM

No such problem here, though I have observed the occasional missive of 'System Error - you have been conned etc etc.

Much more important, even than the golf - not that I like golf much anyway - is establishing whether the Cutie in the Golf Swing Manual vid is just a CGI based on Brigitte Bardot or a real person; eitherways. she can look after my balls anytime.

RSS