Forums

Help › Forums

Practice

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 24 2012 2:34 PM (5 replies)
    306 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 8:20 PM

I believe it would be not just nice but truly helpful if we had access to a driving range and a practice putting green area like any other respectable and efficient golfing facility to use prior to going out on any course.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 12:24 AM

WGT says "it would make the game too easy" IIRC.

FWIW, you can practice one hole via "courses" menu, you can use 9 - 11 shots on each hole for practice, you can play 3 or 9 holes as practice sessions - not enough?

May I remind you that all the Legends have learned it that way?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 8:17 AM

This from these forums, posted by WGT:

"Player Suggestion List - Check here before posting"

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/6670.aspx

See #1 on the List

• cmey45
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 8:54 AM

76086:

I believe it would be not just nice but truly helpful if we had access to a driving range and a practice putting green area like any other respectable and efficient golfing facility to use prior to going out on any course.

76086:

this is a video game

76086:

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 9:24 AM

alosso:

FWIW, you can practice one hole via "courses" menu, you can use 9 - 11 shots on each hole for practice, you can play 3 or 9 holes as practice sessions - not enough?

Not really. Most of the legends learned by playing practice rounds from the game client page. The 1 hole option via courses on the Community page has not been available all that long.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 2:34 PM

borntobesting:

alosso:

Not really. Most of the legends learned by playing practice rounds from the game client page. The 1 hole option via courses on the Community page has not been available all that long.

Ah - yes, that's what I meant - practicing without practice facilities.

RSS