Forums

Help › Forums

chrome help

Wed, Jul 25 2012 8:42 PM (2 replies)
  • chuckecheese27
    502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 7:33 PM

hi all, first thing, TY all who replied to flash crashing. I tried all that was posted to do and nothing worked so I went to Google chrome and  the meter shutters.really bad. I have gone threw start up menu and turned off almost every thing, still no change. What can i do?  Have a windows 7 , qwad core .lots of ram

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 8:05 PM

Chucke I tried everything to get my meter to act right. Since I started using Comodo Dragon it is much better. Hope this helps. I'm shure you know to clear all cache and cookies and close all windows except the one you are playing  in during your game. Also go  under option during the game and disable all the junk you dont have to have. I wish we had a miracle cure for the meter but we dont. Have fun.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 8:42 PM

Chrome is unique in the sense that it clears flash cache along with browser cache.

Comodo Dragon is also a version of Chrome.

Heres a tip, (you can access this area via the spanner (tools) menu)

..make sure you have clicked somewhere in your chrome window or title bar, be sure chrome is in focus.

Press CTRL/ SHIFT & DEL on the keyboard, this brings up your 'Clear Browsing Data' menu (this works in ALL browsers BTW)

Select the top four check boxes and in the drop down menu, choose 'From the beginning of time'

I do this before logging into WGT EVERY time.

RSS