Forums

Help › Forums

morons on this site

Sun, Jul 29 2012 3:12 PM (20 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 10:58 AM

claremoreblue:

Now thats funny, can someone start throwing out the Jerry beads!  :)

i'm gonner have to google them.

ah they're like rosary beads....except they're jerry's.

tbe

• Peajo
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 11:02 AM

I think WGT needs to look at this stats. How can someone that joined in may of 2012 become a legend in under 2 months. with a L79 and a 66.81 and just a little over 300 ranked rounds. Looks a little fishey to me .  

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 11:09 AM

lol

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 11:28 AM

If you check unclelouie1234 history you will see that he has bought the best club when they came available, used the best balls and played a bunch. Also he bought the lvl boost many times, which is ok. Making legend in 3 and 3 weeks is not uncommon now. I personally made legend in four months and one week and sandbagged nearly a month in tm tier. Have fun.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 12:36 PM

Peajo:
     How can someone that joined in may of 2012 become a legend in under 2 months

you can make legend in under a month nowadays.

tbe

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 5:20 PM

Peajo:

I think WGT needs to look at this unclelouie1234 stats. How can someone that joined in may of 2012 become a legend in under 2 months. with a L79 and a 66.81 and just a little over 300 ranked rounds. Looks a little fishey to me .  

nuthin' fishy here .. i made Legend in 188 ranked rounds over 75 days .. joined early April 2012 .. i'm sure there are many who did it in less .. pfft

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 10:36 AM

ArrVeeAussie:

Hey Paulie,

I made legend today and I joined in April this year, so I resemble your remark

hahaha

Why don't u concentrate on your new CC instead of trolling the forums for somewhere to post negative chit man?

You're pathetic, and so are most of the people who come in here just to post negative comments.

WGT is the King of realistic golf games, and the sooner you all realize it, the better!

WTF you talking to me for Rob read the darn post and direct your comments to the correct person. Or is that guy named Paulie too? Not too mention your a multi accounter so you have alot of experience . Go play and let me do what I want.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:00 AM

lol....

tbe

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:05 AM

pjctas0822:

ArrVeeAussie:

Hey Paulie,

I made legend today and I joined in April this year, so I resemble your remark

hahaha

Why don't u concentrate on your new CC instead of trolling the forums for somewhere to post negative chit man?

You're pathetic, and so are most of the people who come in here just to post negative comments.

WGT is the King of realistic golf games, and the sooner you all realize it, the better!

WTF you talking to me for Rob read the darn post and direct your comments to the correct person. Or is that guy named Paulie too? Not too mention your a multi accounter so you have alot of experience . Go play and let me do what I want.

thats the spirit.............call out other players for ALL to read! Even though its against the C&R's   

RSS