Forums

Help › Forums

My Dog's better than your Dog?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:51 AM (40 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 12:00 PM

Just thought I'd post a topic which a lot of players, could brag on?

I got this Jack Russell Terrier named him Jake as a 3 month old pup about 7 months ago! Never had a Jack before, this type of dog is not for those who spend too many hrs on WGT(sorry WGT)

You have to spend a great deal of your time w/this Terrier! Jack's are a hunting breed, and even though small in stature are fierce and a never give-up attitude.

So tell me and all those here about your Dog!    

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 12:20 PM

I have a Black Lab  that farts a lot.  I swear he farts more than I do after eating something spicy. Great dog, but can stink up a room fairly quickly. lol.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 12:24 PM

drewsterinone:

I have a Black Lab  that farts a lot.  I swear he farts more than I do after eating something spicy. Great dog, but can stink up a room fairly quickly. lol.

Farts and Lab's go hand in hand................had one, been there!   LOL

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 12:35 PM

Back in the early 80's I was a sales manager for Jim Dandy Dog Food. I started out with St. Bernards, went to labs, then Shar-Peis and then Jacks. Had a male and a female named Buzz and Bee, fitting for those two little critters. A lab can't hold a candle to a Shar-Pei when it comes to farting or snoring. My son has a pug which can hold her own in both categories. Just love dogs, don't have one at the present time, but I keep treats in the garage for all the neighbor dogs.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 12:37 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Farts and Lab's go hand in hand................had one, been there!   LOL

LMAO. I think it has to do with the black. My black pug can clear a room and then stare at you innocently as if to say "What? You got  a problem?"

• Timnator
    272 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 1:39 PM

We have a yellow lab / shephard mix. She lets out some PUNGENT ones, and theyre audible...she does get kind of an embarrassed look on her face.

Great dog though!

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 1:51 PM

The Real Cowboy

crappy pik... of my jak russle.... ummm yer in for a LONG HARD RIDE  !!  

he's 12+ now.. and no sighns of slowing down.. i have 10 dogs ..all bigger than him... but he dont GIVE A CRAP ...HE RULES.. ..well thinks he duz...

best dog i ever had ... passed away couple years ago... but was 1 bad azz cool chik

Callie the Cowgirl

kalie ^ ... her and the jack russle went to every rodeo .. i have a couple of her grandkids

that are just as cool... DOGS RULE.... 

Cowboy..... < BITZ

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 3:19 PM

drewsterinone:

Hey sounds like my Doggie. My is brown though :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 4:07 PM

I have a Maltese named Sophie...wonderful, charming and very cuddly 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 4:44 PM

Great stories and pic's of your dog(s)..............keep'em coming! 

RSS