Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • SwenNader
    730 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 12:47 PM

Hi,

I just made the change to the Flash release in Chrome that Hyena suggested in his last post - idea from another member - and the meter is working fine so far.

Thanks to both of them!!!!!

What a pain this has been for those of us that like to play and want to finish some tournaments that are expiring without losing balls we paid for and also blowing our stroke average out of the water because we had just moved up a tier!

I am a newbie, just 2 months or so, would any of the older members be kind enough to provide more info on the browser killer?  It seems crazy that the user would have to keep switching browsers and set-up'f just for one game.  Some of the posts gave me the willies as to that aspect.

Thanks in advance.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:08 PM

hyena64:

CerinoDevoti:
    went to my "Control Panel", opened "Flash Player" and set it so that it does NOT auto-update ..

Please forgive my ignorance, but where & how on the control panel do you open flash to set no auto update, or can it be done while installing older version?  Thank you

for Windows 7:

- go to "Control Panel" 

- open "Flash Player"

- under Flash Player, go to "Advanced"

- under Advanced there is an "Updates" section

- enable "Never check for updates"

done

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:10 PM

hyena64:

CerinoDevoti:
    went to my "Control Panel", opened "Flash Player" and set it so that it does NOT auto-update ..

Please forgive my ignorance, but where & how on the control panel do you open flash to set no auto update, or can it be done while installing older version?  Thank you

Chris made the comment but I think I can answer anyway. I right click on the "Play Now" panel. A pop up thingie comes up.  Click on "Global Settings". Click on "Advanced" and select if you want Flash to Auto, Ask or Never update.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:13 PM

CerinoDevoti:

Chris made the comment but I think I can answer anyway. I right click on the "Play Now" panel. A pop up thingie comes up.  Click on "Global Settings". Click on "Advanced" and select if you want Flash to Auto, Ask or Never update.

lol, yeah Cerino, ur way is faster .. nice one

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:19 PM

chris5214:

CerinoDevoti:

lol, yeah Cerino, ur way is faster .. nice one

I didn't know the way you mentioned.  lol

BTW, I always clear the Flash Cache before each round I play. Never have meter or loading problems. I use the quick route to get to the Flash user panel once I'm on the site.

• CWM4
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:21 PM

Any one having problems? Can't start any games

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:34 PM

nope were all on bath salt and these things are a figment of our imagination

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:34 PM

CerinoDevoti:

I didn't know the way you mentioned.  lol

BTW, I always clear the Flash Cache before each round I play. Never have meter or loading problems. I use the quick route to get to the Flash user panel once I'm on the site.

i clear about once a week .. i'll remember ur quicker method though .. saves a few seconds .. tick tock

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:58 PM

CWM4  - can you describe what is happening to you that is keeping you from playing?

RSS