Forums

Help › Forums

help with last update, worst game performance ever.

Sun, Aug 19 2012 4:21 PM (86 replies)
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:13 PM

and now ya can send jvr a sleeve of nikes for his advice lol,well done jvr,i changed to comodo for the moment but will return t chrome after the next up date.

ttfn

rob

• Andoriffic
    7 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:34 PM

jvr86,  You da man!!  It allowed me to get back to playing AND solved my meter problems! Thank you for sharing...100% solution to the problem!  I'm grateful there are guys like you around.   Andoriffic

• pukiebear
    72 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:40 AM

pdxdriver:

and now ya can send jvr a sleeve of nikes for his advice

I think WGT needs to send us all a free sleeve.  I realize that the issue is with Flash and not the game client, but had they adequately tested on all browsers before implementing the update, they would have discovered it themselves.  I think a free sleeve of balls is the least they can do for the headaches, frustration, and inconveniences experienced by the players

• omahopa1
    20 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:44 AM

hi,

worked for me..........ya deffo they owe us all a sleeve of balls.

thanks for the fix.

• GRAHAMJC63
    6 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 6:41 AM

How do I disable the current version of Adobe?

• hitchopper
    107 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 8:45 AM

I am tired of this. Fix it or  I will be done.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 7:44 PM

GRAHAMJC63:

How do I disable the current version of Adobe?

WOW. moving along now. LOL

Someone give this guy a link oh wait the fix is posted in this thread also lol.

Nobody likes to put in the time and then spend more time wasting time .

• shwabirdiepro
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 7:47 PM

I am having the  same  problems with the meter.. it  runs away .. lost a lot of  nike balls  with this  problem. so it isn't just you . I think a lot of  players are having  the  same  problems .. not  sure  this new  format is  that good. I lost $20 in balls  since  this  change  came along.

RSS