Forums

Help › Forums

help with last update, worst game performance ever.

Sun, Aug 19 2012 4:21 PM (86 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:51 PM

MissouriDan:
    Just depending on WGT to do it?  
    YES..They broke it..they fix it..no google @ all,meter like a train,loading a friggin nightmare 1hour 4 nine holes on RSG & nearly 2 hours on Whistler ( 18 ),a whole sleeve done in 3 hours play !!! Will be joining the e-mail queue too..please sort this asap wgt..funny @ 1st..beyond a joke now   Andy

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 2:50 PM

alcaucin:

MissouriDan:
    Just depending on WGT to do it?  
    YES..They broke it..they fix it..no google @ all,meter like a train,loading a friggin nightmare 1hour 4 nine holes on RSG & nearly 2 hours on Whistler ( 18 ),a whole sleeve done in 3 hours play !!! Will be joining the e-mail queue too..please sort this asap wgt..funny @ 1st..beyond a joke now   Andy

Its not WGT's problem. The error came frome adobe flash. The fix stated in this thread has worked for everyone who was having issues with chrome. What more do you want?

MD

• lefty357
    652 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:30 PM

Here's what i did to clear Chrome...upper right corner hit the tool icon and go to  tools...hit clear browser data,,,,,,another screen will pop up,,,,,,,,check the 1st 4 and clear from the beginning of time. works great now.  I Hope this helps.

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:53 PM

And even if this fix doesn't work your problem lies with your flash player. Not WGT. I was having all the issues after the update. Crackly noise, sloooooooooow loads and meter lag as in when I clicked it wouldn't register until about a second to a second and a half after the click. I went in and disabled the update that ADOBE did and enabled the older version. Tada. Everything works fine like it should. I hope you find a resolution to your problem. Just keep tinkering around with flash and you will find something that works. 

MD

• Scootereagle
    94 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:07 PM

Thanks for the inside scoop, just wish i had found out before lost balls. I will not whine to WGT before i have gone through all other solutions first. 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:23 PM

really sorry folks we have been in contact with adobe over the last 2 days to try and solve this

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:37 PM

You all say what you want, this is totally un-excusable, worst meter I have ever seen since playing WGT. I have the right flash, dedicated browser, I hit the button a full 1/8 of an inch before the ding line and it keeps going. Total Bull$hit. When someone who has played as much as me, can't keep a ball on the fairway, I can see a lot of newbies saying the hell with this. And yes YJ, I know how to hit the ball, especially since I have given up the Jack Daniels.

• kaksimard
    30 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 9:03 PM

Yes it did. I got  all these problems too. Things are working ok on Exlorer though. Chrome is hopeless now.

• BigDaddyGee
    166 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 9:14 PM

I have the same problem, I have chrome, cleaned it, dumped it completely and then re loaded it, and still the same TRASH from WGT. 

My question to all of you going thru the same thing is

Were you playing at the time the site went down ?

I have friends with no issues, and were off line, and I have friends that I was playing with when the site shut down, and we all are having the same issue's.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 9:16 PM

This is the stable version of Flash player. (Released 6/21/2012) Flash Player 11.3.300.262 "(35.1 MB)"

If people would use the uninstaller for their bad version of Flash, and install the above version of Flash player, their meter troubles would diminish. I don't contest that Adobe Flash is having a problem with some versions of Flash, but the smallest download version is stable to play this game.

Keep the uninstaller in your downloads for future uninstalls of Flash player.

Its always the smallest download of the new Flash player updates that stable for all browsers.

The above version of Flash player is working great for me with Firefox, and Palemoon browsers.

RSS