Forums

Help › Forums

help with last update, worst game performance ever.

Sun, Aug 19 2012 4:21 PM (86 replies)
  • MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:29 PM

jvr86:

I had 3 different versions and I started playing with combinations, and the one the helped was "disable" the 1st one down. 

That fixed also the sound problem.  (sound with interference)

I had the same thing. I disabled the first one down and had the second and third one enabled. Cleared all caches and did a restart for good measure and all is good. Thanks for all the help on this thread. You see what can be accomplished by people working together on a problem compared to just everyone complaining and no one looking for a solution? Just depending on WGT to do it?   

I can play again. WooHoo

MD

• txfisherman
    713 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:54 PM

Thanks for that fix........it was driving me crazy.......I am noticing that the meter is somewhat faster.........

anyone else finding that? just wonder if wgt wants us to buy them slower callys.......ha!

• tezzastheman
    1,255 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:23 AM

The problem is still happening for me wgt. I press the button and it just slides on by

• tezzastheman
    1,255 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:04 AM

If using Chrome, type about:plugins  in address bar, hit enter. Click details in upper right corner. Disable version 11,3,300,270 (3rd one down) & enable version 11,3,300,268 (2nd one down).  Things seem to be fine with that combination.   Got to thank pjctas for that one.  Hope it works for you.  Good luck.

If you haven't already, set your flash website storage setting to 1 MB.  Cleared my meter right up.

I tried all that, still no joy for me

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:22 AM

Weird stuff for all of you,  but so far here, the game has been playing just fine as it usually does for me.   

I haven't done anything that hasn't been suggested in the forums already either.

GL 2 you all

• tigervuckeers
    171 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:41 AM

WGT are WRONG 

it is their update that has caused these problems, 

I can only use google chrome for this game now as it wont load while i use my FULLY UPDATED FIREFOX.  just to be certain that it was WGT, i tried 5 times to load the pro - master tourney 5 times ( club tourney) before google loaded it on the 1st try. 

Now, not only can i Not send new mails to someone, i CANT play using firefox

This is turning out like my old game i used to play, called Dark Orbit, that game became to money oriented and most players found bots to earn the resources of that game, I have since left that game to concentrate on here but it now looks like its going the same way.

Sorry for the rant but its the day i get told how much damage ive done to my leg through so called smoking and im feeling a tad apprehensive. 

Tiger V 

Sorry for jumping onto this thread, i couldnt find a suitable one for this, if it needs moving please move to required thread and accept my apoligies

• brysoni23
    693 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:01 AM

Hello all you frustrated WGT users. I'm unsure if my laptop at home is effect with the new update as i have not been home for a few days.

But i have been playing WGT on the works computers and my meter has been pretty good

My work use:

Internet Explorer (not sure what version)

Adobe FLASH version 10,3,183,20.

I think this version of adboe is super old as work can not update to new versions because new versions will effect computer performance and the software we use etc.

I'm sure someone could explain how to change your current version as im not sure how to but it could be worth a try :)

• redsport1
    79 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:35 PM

im n same boat as all yall. rrrrrrrrrr.

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:57 PM

Ya something is not quite right........game performance is very poor. Did all the usual cache clearing and flash clearing and the game is almost unplayable. I have meter stutter really bad throughout the entire bar at the moment. basically have to guess when i click and it usually skip as soon as i do click. 

• macbar
    79 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:59 PM

I have had the same problem since the last update. Not sure if what's happening is that WGT is trying to sell their new Ball Speed Boost feature for 75 credits and up but this is not good. Everything worked fine until today. Now I couldn't hit the ding with a damn sledgehammer. It seems that WGT is hellbent on driving away their customers. It was hard enough to get near the ding before. Now no matter how close to the ding I click the shot the meter slides 1/4" or more to the right or if I try to compensate by clicking early it stops cold and still gets nowhere near the line. Lost a brand new ball just now because of it and needless to say I ain't happy.

Wake up WGT. I, along with hundreds of other of your customers are fast getting a belly full of this crap. I like playing the game but I'm fast losing interest.

RSS