Forums

Help › Forums

help with last update, worst game performance ever.

Sun, Aug 19 2012 4:21 PM (86 replies)
  • pukiebear
    72 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 3:15 PM

shwabirdiepro:

I am having the  same  problems with the meter.. it  runs away .. lost a lot of  nike balls  with this  problem. so it isn't just you . I think a lot of  players are having  the  same  problems .. not  sure  this new  format is  that good. I lost $20 in balls  since  this  change  came along.

If you use the Google Chrome browser, there was a work-around posted earlier in this thread that have helped alot of people.  See below:

Type: about://plugins in the browser search bar, enter.

The first item on that list says "3 flash versions"... click on the (+) icon on right side of the screen.

you will see now three different flash versions, with the option to disable them. 

>> DISABLE THE FIRST ONE and that will solve the problem.  

(Good Luck.  I hope this helps)

• behzad888
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 9:10 AM

FOR THOSE THAT JVR86 INSTRUCTIONS DIDN'T WORK

some computers show plugins in different way and to disable the latest flash follow this:

open A new chrome page, in the browser type "chrome:plugins" then enter

click "DETAILS" tab on top right of the page

you'll see 2 or 3 different versions of flash players. click disable on one of them (on mine it was the first one)

now click "details" tab on top right again.

YOU SHOULD BE ALL FIXED.......(if still having problems follow instruction from the top enabling the one you disabled previously and disable a different version)

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK "DETAILS" TAB TO FINISH  (happy golfing)

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 9:46 PM

I am so mixed up right now,since the beginning of august,I am not enjoying the game any more.Right now I am going from maxthon to google chrome even tried IE.Don't know what's happening,on maxthon the meter is smooth but the blurry full screen is not very much fun,back to chrome with the jerky meter.Basically,and this may sound childish but my game has been affected by all this and I'm just not playing very well;in fact I'm playing very poorly and it's  not fun anymore.I used to make 3-4 birdies for every nine holes and I will accept making a bogey once in a while.For two weeks now I'm making par after par.Can't get the dawn ball close to the hole anymore.Coming very close on most putts,but they don't go in.Am I in a slump or am I using bad balls,maybe it's my equipment,heck I just don't know anymore.And if you look at my score history;yes I'm not posting my  bad scores and I won't, until I'm sure that it's me that's playing poorly and not the game that has changed.To all of you who are continuing to play well since august first,I'm happy for you.

Thanks for letting me rant a little;I feel better now.Goodnight....

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 9:53 PM

One more thing,the good rounds I have posted in august were played at work.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 1:43 AM

It Bugs me,   WGT recomends  (Encourages ) everyone  to use chrome as this is the most reliable browser!!!!       Funny as flash was  designed for I/E,  I run I/E so no problem there.  A load of bull all this emptying flash & clear browser. you will probably cause more frustration by doing this as It will revert to long reload times again.

• skillmagill
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 2:17 PM

Have the same problem here, been away for two weeks, come back and its screwed. Not happy as Ive lost a sleeve of callaway balls in the process.

Sort it out WGT

• shwabirdiepro
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 4:21 PM

d the  same problem and troedinternet explore instead of chrome or mozilla .. works  perfect now ..

RSS