Help › Forums

METER ISSUES.......

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:49 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:38 AM

Since the lame update yesterday. I have cleared cache, browser etc. Last night and now today I'm getting the same issue.......I click, watch as it comes back to ding....I click at ding and the dam meter rolls by the ding bar onto the next one that is basically 1-2 inches PAST DING. Is there a fix?   Is this just another one of the wonderful perks of WGT?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:39 AM

Dozens of threads on this subject. 

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:42 AM

* Foundmy own fix....thanks for nothing

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:02 PM

LMAO. 4 minutes later, no less. Must have been a huge fix. Or maybe one of those "DOH!" moments.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:41 PM

YankeeJim:

LMAO. 4 minutes later, no less. Must have been a huge fix. Or maybe one of those "DOH!" moments.

Yep only four minutes andnYES quite a BIG fix considering what the game site was doing. No DOH moment requred this time.  Thanks for your input as well....pffft

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:45 PM

Heh-Kinda blows when you come in here casting all sorts of aspersions and then find out you had it in you to correct it yourself. I had no input here, I was just laughing at your folly. ;-)

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:56 PM

YankeeJim:

Heh-Kinda blows when you come in here casting all sorts of aspersions and then find out you had it in you to correct it yourself. I had no input here, I was just laughing at your folly. ;-)

The hell is your issue man.....no one casted anything but a simple comment directed at the other one that gave a not so helpful comment. Seeing as you had no fruiful addtions other than your usual sarcasm, I don't even know why you bothered replying other than to stir the pot. No folly here...just my own foot work to remedy my situation.

I'll know better next time than to ask here in the COMMUNITY HELP section next time won't I?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:00 PM

Maybe if you lose the "lame" attitude it wouldn't be so hard to say "oops, the fix was right in my face." 4 minutes after you groused about it you fixed it and then came back to drop a sarcastic "thanks for nothing." What's that say?

• Metisman
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:05 PM

Hi...what did you do to fix the problem...my game has been driving me nuts the last few days. The meter does this jerky start stop thing and then as you mentioned, it will just jump past the ding even when I click on it. I've done nothing new to my computer , so don't know why it is doing this, and in fact played a game that was fine, and when I went to play a second game right after, it started with this crap. Any suggestion you could give would be appreciated.

• HighlandeR54
    7 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:17 PM

I Really Don't Care About Your Personal Crap Between The 2 Of You! I Want To Know How To Fix The Lag Problem!

• PAGES
RSS