Help › Forums

METER ISSUES.......

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:49 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:18 PM

Tells me that you are and always will be the same sarcastic person who can do no wrong in your own eyes.

The fix was not right in front of my eyes Mr. Know it all. I did a quick thinking on my part and remembered something I had seen on  television program a few nights back during Olympic games commercial.

My thanks for nothing statement says:  Thanks for nothing, as I asked a question and got the generic answer. Past times I have asked for help, I've gotten it quickly and more times than not, with a link to help out  finding a fix or answer.

Surely you have better things to do than to worry about me or what I wrote to SOMEONE ELSE. If not.....lol. 

I'm through with you now.....have a wonderful day harrassing someone else   :)

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 9:08 PM

Well asking in that manner will get ya Jack from me. Sorry, but there is a right way and a wrong way of asking. I've enough stupidity/sarcasm frm one....don't need any additions.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 9:27 PM

@TeeWade,

He's the trolling thread locker.

You have nothing to be sorry for. They cuss WGT and others out of one side of their mouth, and praise them out of the other side.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 10:06 PM

Richard4168:

@TeeWade,

He's the trolling thread locker.

You have nothing to be sorry for. They cuss WGT and others out of one side of their mouth, and praise them in the other.

LOL, Thank you Richard. I've come to realize just that over the last 2 years. All good though. Every gaming site has one or two  hehe.  Take it easy bud  :)

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 10:33 PM

YankeeJim:

Maybe if you lose the "lame" attitude it wouldn't be so hard to say "oops, the fix was right in my face." 4 minutes after you groused about it you fixed it and then came back to drop a sarcastic "thanks for nothing." What's that say?

For the one casting the first stone, just can't take the throw back. I say pffft too. Sure is a lot of it too in this forum, and mostly from the Legends. Not including TW.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 12:36 AM

Games4Ever71:

YankeeJim:

Maybe if you lose the "lame" attitude it wouldn't be so hard to say "oops, the fix was right in my face." 4 minutes after you groused about it you fixed it and then came back to drop a sarcastic "thanks for nothing." What's that say?

For the one casting the first stone, just can't take the throw back. I say pffft too. Sure is a lot of it too in this forum, and mostly from the Legends. Not including TW.

Thank you G....means a lot  :)   Take care bud.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:28 AM

teewee, probably just did what everyone else is doing, using the SEARCH function for other threads and finding the fix.

All the more reason we need to merge threads on the same subject, there is 20 new threads on this since the last update.

More server load...  more meter issues...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:43 AM

The forum needs a moderator to merge threads. Mind you I've never known a community like this one where everybody can write but nobody can read.

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:49 AM

courteneyfish:

The forum needs a moderator to merge threads. Mind you I've never known a community like this one where everybody can write but nobody can read.

Very true. To our defence it must be said that the categories in this forum makes it very difficult to know in which one we should post. They should merge the categories also. Enough with two of them: "WGT Announcements" in which only WGT can post and "General discussions".

• PAGES
RSS