Help › Forums

im sick of it

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 7:14 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 1:39 PM

this is supposed to be fun.. and it used to be fun.. but now I'm sick of it.. try to play a friendly game but then i don't concede in the first ten seconds becuz i have a kid to watch.. and then I'm being called a bit**, slu* ,a$$, fa**ot and every other name in the book.. calling my children fa**ots.. its one thing to be mad at a player but too talk as bout innocent children is where i draw the line.. of course he didnt know if i did or not but thats beside the point.. I'm fed up with this game.. now i am forced to play alone becuz every other time i play with other people this is what i get to deal with.. nothing is worse dealing with this.. nice knowing u wgt it was fun in the beginning but now its harassment

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 1:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your bad game play, but you have 265 friends. Play multi-player games with them only. Anything can happen when playing against strangers.

You should send an e-mail to WGT and request to have that player removed. He/she surely broke the Terms & Conditions using that kind of language with you.

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:26 PM

What richard said nobody deserves to take abuse on here or anywhere for that matter. Send a report to wgt & im sure it will get handled. Its sad that some waste the game for honest players looking for a FUN game but there,s morons in all walks of life so just stick to players you know & if you fancy a friendly game & im green send an invite & ill play a few rounds. smoke.

• tonythegator
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:42 PM

I kinda find it funny that a grown man with children would let this get him so riled up.  I woud have just told the guy to make the putt.  There is no rule that one has to concede a putt.  I have made guys putt 2 1/2 footers with a  lot of break.  Then, I laugh like hell when they miss it and cry about conceding putts 3 feet, or less.  I tell them to prove that they can make them, first.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:11 PM

I'm guessing he was losing..f*%k em , you keeping quiet not only gives you a moral victory BUT a golfing one too..usually makes the p*^%ks play worse !! Result all round..Andy

• JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:56 PM

funniest thing I've heard in a long time.. he said he had money to buy crazy a$$ big things.. lol wtf is that?? never heard grammar like that from an adult

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:20 PM

pete3572:

The sooner microsoft come up with a similar free online golf game the better, as wgt will not last 6 months.

i dunno, i'm kinda thinkin' WGT will be around for longer than the next 6 months .. or 6 yrs for that matter .. since they only added about 55 000 new user id's over the last 30 or so days .. that equates to aprox 660 000 new user id's over a year ..

how many will remain active ? maybe 10-20% ? even at 10%, or less, (of over 5 million id's) this will make WGT wildly successful on ball sales alone .. never mind other PRIMARY sources of revenue ..

but yeah, there's a helluva lot that needs their attention if they wanna stay in it for the long haul ..

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:55 PM

Im sick of the fish not biting

• PAGES
RSS