Help › Forums

im sick of it

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 7:14 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:38 PM

I've seen players quit when told to calm down from their swearing.

Otherwise there's always the option to close the chat and ignore the orange blinking.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 11:45 AM

alosso:

Otherwise there's always the option to close the chat and ignore the orange blinking.

Yeah.me too Alo,people don't like to be told what to do/not do..If someones like that I just try & give what I'm getting..Had some gr8 matches & banter with swearers,and finished up as playing partners in 'ALTS'..Bit of a swearer myself BUT you gotta judge the crowd..If a woman's playing you don't swear till they do..If no-one swears,then I don't !! Respect  for others is probably the way to judge what you should & shouldn't say at certain times ?  Andy

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 12:26 PM

Andy .. where u at ? missed out on game last weekend .. see u r headin' towards L ..

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 12:38 PM

alcaucin:

alosso:

Yeah.me too Alo,people don't like to be told what to do/not do..If someones like that I just try & give what I'm getting..Had some gr8 matches & banter with swearers,and finished up as playing partners in 'ALTS'..Bit of a swearer myself BUT you gotta judge the crowd..If a woman's playing you don't swear till they do..If no-one swears,then I don't !! Respect  for others is probably the way to judge what you should & shouldn't say at certain times ?  Andy

That is the most sane post i have seen on here in a long time.  Great post.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:39 PM

Al,

ev1 to his liking, and I don't like being encircled in f-words. I'm not immune to swearing but not so much in writing and not 5 times over 3 holes...

Should have used "asked" instead of "told" but that won't make much difference to certain ppl - attendants excluded.

I recognise and respect your adaption to the situation - yes, that word sounds better in my ears than respect.

Hit it straight mate!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 7:14 PM

alosso:
    Should have used "asked" instead of "told"
    Yeah. hear what you saying Alo..But Imo 'asked' is just a polite way of 'telling' someone what to do ?? & srry Chris,was on & off  over the w/end with all the probs etc..Gonna pay someone to sort them so with 'all the will in the world' I will see you on w/end..Andy

• PAGES
RSS