Help › Forums

what is looping ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:33 PM (57 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:07 AM

7thwave:

On the subject of my grammar (put's): english is not my native language, so i do apologize for any mistakes.

On the subject of inmature persons: THAT is exactly what pb1711 was pointing out after the idiotic reaction the OP got from our genious to a ligit question. Get some reading skills; in the dictionary towards the end.(The end being the bit closest to the table if you put it on there right side-up that is)

And yet you still have not even attempted to help the OP with their question. Troll.

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:16 AM

pjctas0822:

7thwave:

On the subject of my grammar (put's): english is not my native language, so i do apologize for any mistakes.

On the subject of inmature persons: THAT is exactly what pb1711 was pointing out after the idiotic reaction the OP got from our genious to a ligit question. Get some reading skills; in the dictionary towards the end.(The end being the bit closest to the table if you put it on there right side-up that is)

And yet you still have not even attempted to help the OP with their question. Troll.

Got no help to offer. I know the meaning of looping in the Google sence; no idea what is means in WGT or Flash context...in those ciscumstances i choose to shut up....hint ...hint

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:25 AM

pjctas0822:
    Thats one of those words that can be spelled differently ya know. :)

Um, no it isn't.

Anyway, it would actually be interesting to learn what looping means, in the context of this game, and how it supposedly speeds things up if it's unchecked or switched off.

EDIT: LOL, straight from Urbandictionary.com

It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people.
  • 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:34 AM

pb1711:

pjctas0822:
    Thats one of those words that can be spelled differently ya know. :)

EDIT: LOL, straight from Urbandictionary.com

It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people.

Whoewhaaaaaaaaa..........OMG...hahahahahha....not only made my day...made my week this one......who the *** cares about playing 34 at STA F9!!!..Again!!! More!!! Loop it!!!

EDIT: Looping issue: Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH15IFy41tM

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:57 AM

pjctas0822:
    Wow,pot kettle & black spring to mind..What was your sage advice in 'under the hood' " Hehe I was going to tell him BUT he has to learn sooner or later ( plus he didn't ask !! )" and "Yankee (jim) tx for helping them,I didn't have the patience anymore.A little Browser 101 class seemed needed" Well thank you' Professor F*^ckin Plum'  we now know who not to come to for advice in the future..Prefer no help than some half a.s.s attempt  ps spelling 101 class seems to be needed ? Andy

RSS