what is looping ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:33 PM (57 replies)
  • BigSulley
    343 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 4:00 AM

OMG

I just looked up the definition of Looping

What is Looping Electrical Excision Procedure (LEEP)?

LEEP is a treatment in which an electrical wire is used to remove an abnormal piece of tissue on the cervix

Is there anyone can tell me what to do, I am male and don't have a Virginia and my IQ is very low.

Should I see a Doctor or a Lawyer and sue WGT.

They should carry a heath warning like smoking.

WARNING WGT CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 4:46 AM

hyena64:

SGTBilko:

pb1711:

pjctas0822:
    You do know you are a genious if you use internet search engines right?

Indeed, it can even help with your spelling...genius.

ROFLMAO!

One thing that bothers me more than spelling & grammatical errors are people immature enough to make fun of those who make them. Guess you guys never make mistakes, huh? Alert the media, we have a couple of perfect people right here on WGT. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. And if this is the way you wish to be treated, keep quiet when you make an error & some immature person laughs at you, okay? Find some basic human decency & consideration. They're in the dictionary towards the front.

On the subject of my grammar (put's): english is not my native language, so i do apologize for any mistakes.

On the subject of inmature persons: THAT is exactly what pb1711 was pointing out after the idiotic reaction the OP got from our genious to a ligit question. Get some reading skills; in the dictionary towards the end.(The end being the bit closest to the table if you put it on there right side-up that is)

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 4:52 AM

well ... 

from where im from...

See full size image

ya'll got it all wrong... :)

PS... the spellin an grammmer police gave up on me long time ago.. ..LMAOO

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 5:06 AM

hyena64:
    make fun of those who make them.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, didn't you do the same in your previous post? (Correcting 7thwave) 

I am by no means the grammar police but as was mentioned, when someone asks a question and gets a response like he did in the 2nd post, by someone who obviously has nothing better to do other than sit in these forums all day and try and reply to ever possible post on here, it's gets a bit irritating to say the least. 

It's a different story if of these 1000's of posts at least some are constructive but alas, most are not.

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 5:24 AM

Since this site is about " GOLF" , I thought I would weigh in on the definition of "Looping " as it pertains to golf.  See below.

Definition: "Looping" is another term for "caddying."

Looping derives from the use of the word "loop" by caddies to describe their circuit around a golf course. A caddie might say, "I did two loops today," meaning that he caddied for two clients in two differents rounds of golf during the day.

From a former caddy.  Have a blessed day, Y'all

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:01 AM

pb1711:

pjctas0822:

Thats one of those words that can be spelled differently ya know. :)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:02 AM

SeabrookFlash:

Since this site is about " GOLF" , I thought I would weigh in on the definition of "Looping " as it pertains to golf.  See below.

Definition: "Looping" is another term for "caddying."

Looping derives from the use of the word "loop" by caddies to describe their circuit around a golf course. A caddie might say, "I did two loops today," meaning that he caddied for two clients in two differents rounds of golf during the day.

From a former caddy.  Have a blessed day, Y'all

Cool Sea I did not know that. Interesting.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:03 AM

My intentions were good , Im sorry if I came off any other way but thanks for the attacks guys.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:05 AM

hyena64:

SGTBilko:

pb1711:

pjctas0822:

ROFLMAO!

One thing that bothers me more than spelling & grammatical errors are people immature enough to make fun of those who make them. Guess you guys never make mistakes, huh? Alert the media, we have a couple of perfect people right here on WGT. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. And if this is the way you wish to be treated, keep quiet when you make an error & some immature person laughs at you, okay? Find some basic human decency & consideration. They're in the dictionary towards the front.

TY Hyena, yeah let them be perfect then lol. I dont ever see any of those posters helping anyone do you?

At least I give my time freely even if it is mis managed and spelt wrong.

RSS