Help › Forums

what is looping ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:33 PM (57 replies)
  • 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 10:22 AM

genorb:

I could be wrong but I believe "loop" has to do with flash (if we are talking about "loop" you see when you right click on the game client, otherwise forget about this post :) ). However, I do not precisely know what it does. Normally it's to make an animation run forever (with loop unchecked it would play once only).

Regards

Looping issue: Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH15IFy41tM

Very enlightning

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:06 AM

hyena64:

SGTBilko:

pb1711:

pjctas0822:
    You do know you are a genious if you use internet search engines right?

Indeed, it can even help with your spelling...genius.

ROFLMAO!

One thing that bothers me more than spelling & grammatical errors are people immature enough to make fun of those who make them. Guess you guys never make mistakes, huh? Alert the media, we have a couple of perfect people right here on WGT. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. And if this is the way you wish to be treated, keep quiet when you make an error & some immature person laughs at you, okay? Find some basic human decency & consideration. They're in the dictionary towards the front.

Personelly, I never make any speling errorrs, only typos...(:o)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:19 AM

hyena64:
    ADMIN: this thread has long outlived any purpose it never served. May it please be locked?  Thank you so much.
    TRANSLATION ::' I wish I'd left my bosom buddy to fight his own battles' you & your mate crying for 'The Teacher again ? (Miss,Miss he stole my lunch money)....Genious is NOT a correct spelling !! Buy a book..The Oxford English Dictionary..I suggest ..So we all now have to be quiet after trawling through your inane chatter for 6/7 posts ? Jesus,thought you had a "Low tolerance for ignorance" After listening to your diatribe, I thought you were a Tour Legend !!Andy

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 10:54 PM

I wasnt being rude . You just read it that way and took things out of content but who cares.

I have no need to prove your lack of or my education here as I am an educated person . Just not gifted at typing like your are .

Hyena dont waste your time not worth it. The OP wasnt mad and got an answer obviously. I apologized for coming off as being rude . Being short is not being rude BTW.

• BigSulley
    343 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 2:29 AM

pjkujanpaa59:

what  is looping

Who would have thought this first time post would cause such emotional Rants lol, Still think my answer was the funniest, come on guys lighten up.

Its a game LMAO

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 3:05 AM

10 PRINT "nickuk"

20 goto 10,,,

30 END

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 3:11 AM

5 pages of OFF topic o a simple question, originally attempted to be answered by the irst replay however not relaed to WGT looping.

WGT doesn't use Flash Looping , turning it on, or turning it of , DOES NOTHING.

Turn it off, the water is still animated &  the winds are still heard.

• MacSniperE
    279 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 3:49 AM
RSS