HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL !

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:27 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PinkPanther88
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:36 AM

(SIGH...)

Upon "hooking" and "pulling" every single shot (a few rounds back)... I came to notice (finally) that the large FAN in my room was blowing "right to left".

Note to NEW players... this wind variable is correctable... in fact you can both eliminate the "hooks" (and or slices depending on which side of the room the fan is blowing)... and add considerable distance to your drives by strategically positioning the fan directly behind yourself.

I for one, have elected to "shut the fan OFF"... I will eliminate the dis-advantage...yet, in the name of true sportsmanship... I will not create an unfair (and synthesized) advantage.

To WGT programmers, if you read this... is there any way that I can substitute the sound of "ball falling in cup" with the sound of "crowd chanting out my name"?

(...just askin')

G'day and fair weather...

~Hannah-Lee

XX

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:24 PM

PinkPanther88:
    I came to notice (finally) that the large FAN in my room was blowing "right to left".

Well, THAT blows.

• PinkPanther88
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 6:05 PM

...ahhh... there's no replacement for a sense of humor... thanx

• oneeyedjohn
    9,571 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 8:49 PM

I have 2 fans ( turbo boosted ) depending on which way the dogleg is.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 9:47 PM

This is good, thanks for the laugh!

drewster

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 11:30 PM

8P ' ' ' ' '   very funny!

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:23 AM

I don't have an electric fan, all I have is my wife stood next to me with some ostrich feathers. I will have to get her to fan them harder. he he:~))

Any-one else use any outside help!!!!!!!

Mel

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 2:56 PM

What happens when you switch the direction in which the fan turns?  (only referring to ceiling fans)

LMAO.....funny post!  definitely need more of that in the forums.

• PinkPanther88
    6 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 3:04 PM

(we've a ceiling fan in the dining room... here my shots get "knocked down" consistently... despite the rotation...)

Thanx for playin' along...

• PAGES
RSS