Forums

Help › Forums

Unable To Play Using Chrome As My Browser

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 12 2012 12:16 PM (35 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 6:40 PM

Thank you for the information on the other browser. I've been fighting between the three others and this Maxthon seems to be the shyt now  lol.   Many many thanks.......

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 9:32 PM

SDMorgan:
    stuff it WGT... let me know when you can provide a reliable game.

This is entirely up to you SD. The game plays great for a lot players now. However, WGT is going to optimize their game code in a future update. Otherwise, the forum does have a lot of solutions to help you have a better gaming experience.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 11:02 PM

Ahh let him run off and pout for a little while . He will be back. I been here a short time and have seen about 25 to 30 players cry wolf.

• radard
    171 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 11:33 PM

if Max doesnt work 4 you dump all your old flash players and WGT will ask u for 1 to play the game and load the 265 or 268 and important mark lower bow never look 4 updates.    thats Chrome Flash  to check type in chrome://plugins gl every1

• Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 7:44 AM

For all the people that suggested Maxthon 3, best thing I ever did, never heard of this browser till I read this forum on it. Best games I've played in a long time. I personally highly recommend Maxthon 3 browser. Thanks everyone on here, that recommended it.

Now lets play golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marianne

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 8:23 AM

hi roger i am using chrome and been running fine in game up until 2 weeks ago i have current update on flash and have had meter stutter slow loading times and slow updating screen i emailed wgt and they got back lol with they are loooking into this current problemm and working round the clock do these guys sleep lol but looks like fingers crossed will be sorted cause at mo really unplayable game cya 

• Richard247
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 8:44 AM

Try Firefox Ive deleted chrome and downloaded Firefox and its cured the poor meter problem

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 9:00 AM

And who might they be...have tried quite a few and nothing compares to chrome on my puter... but that's just mho. 

J

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 9:11 AM

hi there all is k now there has been much confusion about google chrome and the flash player probs i found a thread and its great info google chrome has updated a pepflasher to there google chrome and if you have 2 files adobe flash and pepflasher running together they will conflict and crashes wiil result so just disable pepflasher and enable flash only genius i think i am fixed why wgt are sayin they can fix the problem there is no prob there end its google chrome and they should be held up ... and  why did they not post up they were adding PEPFLASHER I DONT KNOW PEEPS  ANYWAY SORTED HERE GL CHAPS  MISSY BEE :)http://techlogon.com/2011/08/11/shockwave-flash-crashes-in-google-chrome/

RSS