Forums

Help › Forums

Flash and WGT

Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:10 PM (118 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 5:19 PM

chris5214:

and yeah, it loads like lightning .. really good find this browser .. wonder how many people will get onto this ..

Everyone I've told and who has downloaded the Maxthon3 browser has all said the same thing. Loads the game very fast & has the smoothest meter ever.

I have 10 different browsers loaded onto my pc for cross browser checking client's websites and maxthon's streaks ahead of the others for playing wgt.

tbe

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 5:30 PM

yeah tbe .. i downloaded this browser after seeing ur post on it ..

i've only used IE, Chrome & FireFox before this .. 

but u r right, Maxthon stands head & shoulders above what i've used to date .. hope it stays that way ..

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:09 PM

thebigeasy707:

chris5214:

and yeah, it loads like lightning .. really good find this browser .. wonder how many people will get onto this ..

Everyone I've told and who has downloaded the Maxthon3 browser has all said the same thing. Loads the game very fast & has the smoothest meter ever.

I have 10 different browsers loaded onto my pc for cross browser checking client's websites and maxthon's streaks ahead of the others for playing wgt.

tbe

Have you tried Waterfox in a 64 bit environment.  My next stop is to purchase a 64 bit o/s

• ParkerCollector
    12 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:21 PM

I tried it and it was faster* but came with a problem...once on the "full screen" there was no way to go back to regular screen...and...I got an "unexpected error" and got booted from a WGT game

Back to Chrome for me...with the flash fix chrome works fine...

• RogerSpacey
    93 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:22 PM

Good lookin' out with the pop up announcement! I think any high priority news should be brought to our attention this way...as opposed to the "get free credits taking surveys" things.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:30 PM

Infinito3010:

Have you tried Waterfox in a 64 bit environment.  My next stop is to purchase a 64 bit o/s

never tried the game in it yet mate....but I'm using use a 64 bit o/s on my laptops & pc's which help.

happy enough with M3 for now.

tbe

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:58 PM

hyena64:

thebigeasy707:
    the announcement in the game screen is a good.......and at least WGT seem prepared for any  further adobe flash issues.

So true, but would've been nice to see this days ago, don't you think?  Better late than never?  Suppose

What's troubling to me is that a wgt admin, who shall remain nameless due to lack of memory, stated in forum I believe on 08/03 that they had been in communication w/ Adobe for the "last couple of days" trying to sort things out. How about a heads up, huh? Don't mind helping out, but doing your job for you is a bit much to ask (without compensation that is).  "We constantly monitor the forums..."  Really?  Then where were you apparently before this broke lose?

And not to mention not 1 single Thank You from WGT to anyone who posted the findings and or the solution as we have Hyena.

Oh well we shall be paid eventually by a higher authority dont worry. That I am sure of .

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 11:19 PM

ParkerCollector:

I tried it and it was faster* but came with a problem...once on the "full screen" there was no way to go back to regular screen...and...I got an "unexpected error" and got booted from a WGT game

Back to Chrome for me...with the flash fix chrome works fine...

In fooling around with all the symbols etc.  I found you can get on full screen with the spy glass or hit the F11 button, re-hit it to return.  You will also find when in full mode you go to top of page, center screen, and a click box will come down to return to regular screen.

Played regular game in full screen mode.  Very sharp picture compared to the other full screen from wgt.   The ding line was twice the regular size.  Hope it helps.  my nickle.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 11:25 PM

thebigeasy707:

courteneyfish:

thebigeasy707:

200% faster than Google Chrome

That's just silly.

put a bung in it for god's sake lol until you have something constructive to say.

tbe

That's rich coming from you, it's a shame that you didn't try that around 3,000 posts ago.

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 12:40 AM

I'm curious what the Comodo user base has experienced, especially since it is Chrome-based.  Played a full 18 tonight and Comodo seemed mostly ok - there was some jerkiness here and there but seemed it was beyond the meter.  Swings would look jumpy, ball flight and ball roll all looked jumpy.

Flash ver: 11.3.300.268

Comodo: 20.1.1.0

RSS