Help › Forums

Surveys,FREE credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:23 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 2:03 AM

WGT,for the most part your association with those companies that offer FREE credits for surveys is a farce,especially 'peanut labs} i cant count how many times I've tried taking their surveys to no avail,you should be ashamed to have scamming scum like them involved with WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!...The only time i have been able to receive any credits from any company involved with WGT is if i spent money!,whats so FREE about that !!!!!!!!!!!

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 8:52 AM

Im on a bashing spree lol. There is yet another complaint WGT. You going to tell this guy to contact Peanut Labs too ?

If its your website then you should handle the complaints not the consumer. After about 100 more Ill rest my case or simply give us what is owed already.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 9:31 AM

I tried the surveys a couple of years ago. Got tired of spending 30 minutes doing a survey and then be told that I didn’t qualify. Got paid maybe 1 for every 10-15 surveys.

You should learn how to watch the videos. I bought all the best equipment from just watching the videos. There is a learning curve to watch them. Once you learn the secrets, you can make from a dollar a week to maybe 2-3 dollars a day. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. I now watch videos more than I play golf. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 9:48 AM

I'm not going to defend WGT's poor customer service because it seems to on the verge of  becoming legendary. I will say, however, that I've had very few problems with Peanut. My View and Ampario surveys as well. I don't play a lot of rounds but those three companies have provided the bulk of the credits for my account. Over the years I've gone through about 25,000 credits worth of clubs and a few hundred golf balls, retaining enough credits in the account to take care of my equipment needs for the next few years. All using survey/video credits and not putting a dime of my own money into this game.

Outside of the three survey companies I named, though, I don't trust any of them.

• fairwaybaby
    109 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 10:05 AM

i have done many surveys and have gotten quotes and have not received my credits, now my email address is full of spam and other junk. Wgt wish you would monitor these companies and make sure they properly credit us, upon completion.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 11:05 AM

srellim234:

I'm not going to defend WGT's poor customer service because it seems to on the verge of  becoming legendary. I will say, however, that I've had very few problems with Peanut. My View and Ampario surveys as well. I don't play a lot of rounds but those three companies have provided the bulk of the credits for my account. Over the years I've gone through about 25,000 credits worth of clubs and a few hundred golf balls, retaining enough credits in the account to take care of my equipment needs for the next few years. All using survey/video credits and not putting a dime of my own money into this game.

Outside of the three survey companies I named, though, I don't trust any of them.

This has been my experience as well. I've turned the tables and get paid credits to play this game.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 11:33 AM

I love them. I've only been here for a few months and I'm on my 3rd new set of clubs without spending any money at all.

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 2:01 PM

i thought survey's were meant to collect opinions about products,services etc it seems you give 1 answer they dont like and you are kicked out.it is strange how they let you stay in just  long enough to give them all of your personal details.funny that?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 3:27 PM

That's why I don't trust those other companies. If I'm going to get thrown out of Peanut, MyView or Ampario it usually happens early in the process. It does happen that I get further into it and then the rejection occurs but for me that is definitely the exception rather than the rule.

They rarely, if ever, ask for personally identifiable answers. If they ask for specifics like name, email, street address or phone, make sure you get away from that survey as fast as you can. A good survey company will not ask anything that that can be traced specifically to you as an individual.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 3:40 PM

fairwaybaby:

i have done many surveys and have gotten quotes and have not received my credits, now my email address is full of spam and other junk. Wgt wish you would monitor these companies and make sure they properly credit us, upon completion.

If you see my other thread in the forum your answer is there . If you want to call that an answer. LOL

Good Luck . You think these 3rd party companies are investing time and money to have someone handle the complaints ? I doubt it that is why I think WGT should handle them as they are the ones contracting or being contracted to run their ads but yet they turn the other cheek.

Makes no sense and the only ones who lose are the consumers. Now you will have those who say "well they are free credits and you should be happy to get those" but really ? Are they really free? Since when is my time free? Is yours? Lets be real here.

Time is money and my time is valuable I dont know about yours.

Im not speaking directly at you Fairway. Just posting out loud for the ones who want to come running in defense of WGT for what is owed to us.

• PAGES
RSS