Help › Forums

Surveys,FREE credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:23 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 4:23 PM

These two threads, with the EXACT same title, need to be merged at the very least, mods.  But, I'll post again anyway because you all seem terribly bitter for no reason.

Surveys take time.  It's that simple.  Google 'getting paid to take surveys' and you'll read all the info you can handle.

You have to take enough of them to get the pre-qual stuff on WGT.  That enables them to pigeon-hole you better and attempt (weak as it may be) to find the ones you qualify for.  However, it's a process.  Survey companies also look for regular survey-takers, and they won't send the good surveys to people trying to just fly through and take the credits without giving thought or reading the questions.  There are a lot of little tricks and rigs in there to catch the scammers.  Survey companies are wising up.  So, I suggest you complainers do, too.

Also, surveys look for a rather specific demographic.  If you fit under the largest part of the bell curve, you have the best shot at qualifying for some.  If you are a 21 year old, single kid that barely has a job, you aren't going to have a lot of success with surveys.  They don't accept everybody.  It's that simple.

Once you get the hang of them, you will qualify for more and more.  The credits will pile in.  It won't be super quick, but I knock a few out every week at peak times.  And, peak times are early in the month and again about 2/3 the way through the month.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 4:30 PM

courteneyfish:
    I love them

Yeah me to courtney , i have saved so much  $$$$  from surveys i got a smile on my dile , and especially peanuts lab i got a beauty there last week 455 creds i think it was , and it took not much time at all , thanx again WGT for having theese surveys they are a great help to me !

dflop !

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 5:38 PM

I find these threads laughable. Especially by people that live in the U.S. I just looked at my account and have scored 2558 credits between surveys and videos since the 1st day of this month. It's now the 13th. I have done no surveys other than Peanut Labs surveys and only had issues with one of them, in which I got an immediate response to from Peanut Labs. I have well over 20k credits in my account all from surveys. No RG's or anything else and I'm fairly giving to my friends here. Trust me, the surveys work.

WORK the survey, don't get worked by it.

• Timnator
    272 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 7:37 PM

courteneyfish:

I love them. I've only been here for a few months and I'm on my 3rd new set of clubs without spending any money at all.

I'm with you courteney, I usually play a couple of rounds and figure I'll invest half-an-hour or so doing surevys, or watching videos. It adds up pretty fast. Sure, I might get irritated if I get rejected, but oh well.

I have been known to turn into a 33 year old single Asian woman to complete some of the surveys. I figure they're tired of my generic 48 year old married caucasian male answers, so I mix it up on them  :)

• Griz891
    60 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 7:56 PM

This is your typical peanut lab survey responses lately.

• mwthomas
    9 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 4:57 AM

Lately there have been very few surveys and he ones they have had will not opn the survey page. Videos have now been chage so that you hae toearn double the views to earn the same credits. I call BS!!!!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:46 AM

mwthomas:

chage so that you hae toearn 

That makes it clearer.

• mwthomas
    9 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:26 AM

Sorry, should have been 'changed so that you have to get twice as many views for the same credits'

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:23 AM

The guy went to the trouble of finding an existing thread instead of starting the 60th new one, and it's still in the wrong place....

Forum may need a Spring Clean...........Andy

• PAGES
RSS